Trainer Search

Reaction score
Many thank Boss, but i have problème whit F2 (inf Stamina) no work whit version DX12 ,for other all ,nice ,it's work

dushman

Reaction score
Hi there,

First, let me thank and congratulate you for your work, it is just great, and super fast !!

I have a question concerning the "inf gadget/ammo" option, it automatically changes the crafting parts to 99, which is a bit annoying when used for customizing guns and crafting things like multitools that cost 120
Would it be possible to get the max to 999 so it will clear everything ?

Thanks !

RocketPak

Reaction score
Trainer crashes the DX12 version. Happens when you activate the item cheat. Also the stamina cheat won't activate with that version. Can we get a trainer that work for it?

Update: Reverted back to the non DX12 version and the item/ammo option still causes the game to crash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
new build 565.4 today !! lol Boss it's possible do you see for version DX 12 ??

Last edited:

johnmillan

Reaction score
Thx for the trainers man

Is there any way to get 99+ or infinite crafting parts?

Crimson_Nexus

Reaction score
I find that only 3 of the options on the trainer work and sometimes it don't i am having issues with using the trainer fully while ingame the other trainers you had i didn't have an issue with but the new one v1.8 sometimes it works and sometimes it don't and when it does work only 2 of the options work....Well since i have it running on dx12 option because the updates they did made the game much smoother to run but the loading times sadly take eons to load. :( I will try to see if taking it off dx12 will make the trainer run correctly while in-game *fingers crossed it works..if not well it will be in your hands Mr.antifun to see why the issues maybe occuring.

Last edited:

Sinius

Reaction score
Game has updated Again lol next build is 582.1 OFFICIAl Release of the DX 12 Version. Trainer tested don´t work anymore by me.

EDIT: Trainer works but the Inf Stamina and Inf Ammo are not working. :)

Last edited:

Dragonmourne

Reaction score
MAF, you're awesome man. As soon as I dig myself out of the financial hole I'm in, I'm donating brother. It's about time I give back for the fun you've provided me.