• Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition V1.00 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 16,364
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Steam Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 10,207
Last edited:

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
This version of the game is DirectX10, you have the .exe as Direct X9 Mr. AF.

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
it look like for dmc4. not for dmc4 se

It's for SE, just the .exe isn't correct. DMC4:SE is DevilMayCry4SpecialEdition.exe and also uses DirectX10 where as DMC4 uses DirectX9 and has that in the .exe for vanilla.

Mdolla

Reaction score
Yup not working. Looking forward to a fix. Keep up the good work. :)

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
its not working for DX10, i think its works only on DX9 :( hope you can fix it MAF :)

Xero Soul

Reaction score
Hey I have the DX10 (Steam Version). Go to the DMC4 Special Edition Directory and just change the game's title to "DevilMayCry4_DX9.exe". Worked for me.

fsarl

Reaction score
Hey I have the DX10 (Steam Version). Go to the DMC4 Special Edition Directory and just change the game's title to "DevilMayCry4_DX9.exe". Worked for me.
cant launch ""Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)"

Brayan

Donor
Reaction score
yea doesn't work for me trainer and changing the steam version. Tried multiple ways just doesn't work.

larry98

Reaction score

It works! But you must also change the name in the path of the icon on the desktop!

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Please could do you the version for DX10? I tried to change name to DevilMayCry4_DX9.exe and it not work Y.Y

Could you do the style points (D-C-B-A-S-SS-SSS) are always in SSS? It's for win rank SSS easily in all missions.

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
Please could do you the version for DX10? I tried to change name to DevilMayCry4_DX9.exe and it not work Y.Y

Could you do the style points (D-C-B-A-S-SS-SSS) are always in SSS? It's for win rank SSS easily in all missions.

There's no point in manipulating style ratings if you have a trainer for proud souls which enable you to buy loads of abilities for your weapons and gear. All it comes down to is combos and alternating between them to get SSS, plus if you're using infinite health you shouldn't have to worry about losing style points. Getting SSS is really easy once you have just about every ability.

quelala

Reaction score
doesnt work, also cant change on the Game file directory, can some one tell me where to change in steam?