Trainer Search

MysteryQ

Reaction score
So I realize that,some of the option is not work at all, include infi runes and coins, etc , pls update :(

saeed alghamdi

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thank you for your continuous support, and I wanted to till you that a lot of options does not work.
For me, only health and mana are working.

hyper9k

Reaction score
Infinite Runes works only if you have more than the amount of runes you need to buy a skill. Say something costs 4 to buy. You'd need 5 runes in order to not spend any.

Teddy Salad

Reaction score
Although the current game version is 1.77.7 and the latest trainier is also 1.77.7, I can verify that the trainer doesn't work properly. Also, ENTER and ESC keys are disabled in-game when the trainer is active.

Last edited:

Teddy Salad

Reaction score
Infinite Runes works only if you have more than the amount of runes you need to buy a skill. Say something costs 4 to buy. You'd need 5 runes in order to not spend any.

Infinite runs didn't work at all for me. I had 5 runes and spent 3 runes and was down to 2 runes. No effect.

poktor

Reaction score
hello what version do i need as i cant find the version in my game
Check the release notes that came with the game, they should mention the game version. They're usually in the folder where you installed the game.
EDIT: The above won't work with the *******-release, there's no release notes. A better option is, to go to the install-folder, right-click Dishonored2.exe, then select Properties. Then click the tab Details. On the line Product Version, you see the game-version, i.e. 1.77.5.0.

Last edited:

James Moravia

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tested with the latest trainer.
Inf.health: works as long as you don't fall from great heights
Inf.Oxygen: no issues
Inf.Mana: no issues
Inf.Ammo: works as long as you have one of that ammo
UnDetected: This is my favorite, I have walked by overseers carrying bodies and nobody says or does anything
Inf.coins :no issues
Inf.traits: not sure about this one
Inf.Runes: I tested this with 9 runes (thought it wasn't working), was able to unlock everything without losing a rune
Inf.Whale bones: no issues
Inf.Health Potions: didn't see a need for this when you have inf.health
Inf.Mana potions: didn't see a need for this when you have inf.mana

James Moravia

Master Donor
Reaction score
Although the current game version is 1.77.7 and the latest trainier is also 1.77.7, I can verify that the trainer doesn't work properly. Also, ENTER and ESC keys are disabled in-game when the trainer is active.

I noticed this issue as well, I turned off F7 to F11 and then Enter and Esc start to work normal again.

makaroast

Reaction score
Hi guys, there is another way to gain a lot of runes since the infinite runes doesn't seem to work.

Firstly, get at least 10 runes from game play which is relatively easy, then you
add the skill that allows you to craft runes (using whale bones).

Since infinite whale bones works, you can just spam craft runes till you unlock all the skills and perks.

Cheers!