Trainer Search

xiahki

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the file vanishes as soon as I extract it. There has to be a way around this because I've tried other trainers and they don't have this issue so I figure it must be something in the way they're created for Windows seeing them as a thread and immediately removing them without any sort of notice. I've tried all kinds of different things to stop the file from vanishing but it's of no use because it just keeps happening and it's not just with this trainer but a lot of the ones found on this site.

hawkview

Reaction score
Try to disable Windows Defender, also the trainer doesn't work atm for me. It disables the ESC key IG.

xiahki

Reaction score
Try to disable Windows Defender, also the trainer doesn't work atm for me. It disables the ESC key IG.
Windows Defender is disabled but some trainers are still getting removed. I've also searched and tried all kinds of "fixes" for this issue and none of them worked so far which is, needless to say, quite annoying.

hawkview

Reaction score
Windows Defender is disabled but some trainers are still getting removed. I've also searched and tried all kinds of "fixes" for this issue and none of them worked so far which is, needless to say, quite annoying.
Found what was causing my trainer to stop my ESC working, it was the "runes" cheat. I turned it off and after activating and it fixed the problem. Do you run your trainer from the .rar or from an extracted location?

xiahki

Reaction score
Found what was causing my trainer to stop my ESC working, it was the "runes" cheat. I turned it off and after activating and it fixed the problem. Do you run your trainer from the .rar or from an extracted location?
I extract them, of course. Tried different locations, tried different extraction programs and it doesn't change anything. The first time I extract them, I can extract them, then I usually go to defender (despite it being deactivated) and add the trainer to the exceptions and I also right click on the trainer, go to properties and check the thing that says to let the file make changes on the computer which sometimes helps to get them to work but a lot of them, this one included, show a popup once I try to start it saying that windows can't locate it and then it just gets deleted and when I try to extract it again, it'll just delete the file right away.

Cravont

Reaction score
something in that last updated trainer is pulling as a false negative i have tried with multiple anti readers and cant seem to get past it but none of the previous ones read as any

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Although the trainer options work fine, the game crashes withing a few mins of playing with the trainer active. I have tried other trainers and the game crashes with them too. I suspect either anti-cheat triggers were added in the last update or it is an issue with Denuvo detecting the trainers modifying the values and crashing the game. There is no way around this, all trainers are crashing the latest legit Steam version of Dishonored 2 on my rig.
If I play without the trainer I haven't had any crashes yet, but I get killed all the time.

Hajosan

Reaction score
Although the trainer options work fine, the game crashes withing a few mins of playing with the trainer active. I have tried other trainers and the game crashes with them too. I suspect either anti-cheat triggers were added in the last update or it is an issue with Denuvo detecting the trainers modifying the values and crashing the game. There is no way around this, all trainers are crashing the latest legit Steam version of Dishonored 2 on my rig.
If I play without the trainer I haven't had any crashes yet, but I get killed all the time.
yep same here bro ;) version of game 1.77.5 version of trainer 1.77.5 something about 3 minutes with trainer turned on and game crashes

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
yep same here bro ;) version of game 1.77.5 version of trainer 1.77.5 something about 3 minutes with trainer turned on and game crashes
If you ahve an overclock enabled, disabling the overclock mitigates the crashes to some degree, but doesn't stop them. I went from crashing every 5 mins to crashing every 20-30mins. using 1.77.7 trainer and 1.77.7 legit Steam Version of Dishonored 2, on 4.4Ghz i7-4790k, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 DDR3 RAM and 8Gb GTX1080.

Pastasovs

Reaction score
thanks, after searching the web for a working trainer, this one were the only one that worked

NF|Jack

Reaction score
For me, i tried every trainer and they straight up don't work

JuvenileDog6

Reaction score
i gotta question... so how do you figure out what the version of your game is?