Trainer Search

PUBG-Pro

Reaction score
Would be great if the gold cheat was solved used all 99999 and now the cheat won't reproduce it

SiliconMage

Reaction score
Is it possible to get an update to the trainer for version 3.0.143.909? Thanks!

Gilren

Reaction score
I did notice that the inf item cheat only works if you have 2 or more items in the slot before activating the cheat. So a single gold piece, an arrowhead, a stick, whatever, won't go to 99 unless you start with 2 or more.

Erdrick27

Reaction score
+1 for update. Stuck at the final boss fight and it's driving me insane.

jzimmer93

Reaction score
+1 for update. Most of the options I've tested on the last trainer no longer work.

halbgar

Reaction score
cry in that moment Windows Defender killed the Trainer, yesterday no Problem

Diectise

Reaction score
even accidentally turning on infinite source seems to be breaking save games. Any game that I accidentally used it on leaves source points stuck at one and never using that one point. The source point stays infinite. I can't find any way to turn it off. It stays no matter what. I deleted the cheat, and reinstalled the game. I tested on a prior save as well. It's fine until the first time I turn on infinite source. Then the save game is permanently ruined. Cant turn infinite source off.

I'm guessing it's overriding something in the save file, but I can't seem to locate the line.

grayfenix

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's overriding something in the save file, but I can't seem to locate the line.
Thanks for looking into it.

I ended up biting the bullet and just going back to a save way in the past and starting fresh.

Not using this cheat program at all anymore till fixed. too easy to accidentally leave it on and hit f5 for autosave and bork another save file.

lee_terry_jr

Reaction score
I am assuming the reason having free source skills forever (which is what seems to be happening) is a problem problem is with some quests that require you to spend/fill source (like when you need to fill the ammy with source for path of blood). A solution to this is to send 1 of your party members back to the ship and recruit a brand new member temporally from the recruit vendor on the ship. The new recruit will have no source points and 3 empty slots so have them put the ammy on then go into kemms vault near the bottom for his source fountain to get the source. After the ammy is full you can remove it from the new recruit to send it to your main toon and you may now dismiss the new recruit to retrieve your old party member from the ship. The downside is that they may get upset if/when you kick them from the party so its a bit of a risk but when I got my member back he had no source and the problem might even be fixed for him (havent tested it to see if his source drains normally now but if I run into similar situation in future I know how to fix it).

Scrios

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a heads up that this probably won't be updated till later this week--if you read the patch notes for the latest patch, they blatantly state a huge patch is coming this week so they are probably waiting for that to release.

OKell465

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a heads up that this probably won't be updated till later this week--if you read the patch notes for the latest patch, they blatantly state a huge patch is coming this week so they are probably waiting for that to release.
My thought too, we'll have to wait for the big patch this week first.

ICCanada

Reaction score
Yeah, just checking in but I guess that waiting on the patch makes sense. Too bad, I have a couple days off and was looking forward to jumping back into this.

reod

Donor
Reaction score
mhh I get a warning from windows defender (trojan:win32/vagger!rfn) from the latest version of the trainer, but not from the version before or the first one.