Trainer Search

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
mhh I get a warning from windows defender (trojan:win32/vagger!rfn) from the latest version of the trainer, but not from the version before or the first one.

Ir's a false positive. To avoid this in future, create a directory specifically for MAF trainers, and exclude it from scanning in your antivirus. Put the MAF trainers there after. Should fix the problem.

chill1221

Reaction score
Ir's a false positive. To avoid this in future, create a directory specifically for MAF trainers, and exclude it from scanning in your antivirus. Put the MAF trainers there after. Should fix the problem.

This, I did exactly the same thing.

Dovah

Reaction score
can you update the trainer? a new version of the game is out.

Diectise

Reaction score
When updating, could you look at the Infinite Source bug reported a few pages back, please?

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Divinity Original Sin 2 V3.0.50.423 Trainer +14 shows up as a trojan on my system.

It's a false positive, antivirus apps often misidentify trainers as viruses because they alter program code. To avoid this in future, create a directory to put your maf trainers in, and go into your antivirus software to exclude that directory from scanning. Then move your maf trainers to that directory. That SHOULD fix the problem.

Vahdyx

Reaction score
Oh no, they patched the game and now some aren't working. What sucks is I just started over haha.