Trainer Search

Pallanz

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a feature of swapping talents around too please?

Arsene Lupin

Reaction score
So, for the points, how do you "activate the cheats," specifically? I seldom use these trainers, by my memory is that some had a dedicated activation command, usually tied to F1, that is not present here.

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
Is it normal that some of the pnj are dead Loshe is in my party and has 0/100 life point.

Matrim

Reaction score
So, for the points, how do you "activate the cheats," specifically? I seldom use these trainers, by my memory is that some had a dedicated activation command, usually tied to F1, that is not present here.

First, you need to make sure you run the game first. Then, you launch the trainer. The trainer will indicate which keys on your keyboard activate which cheat function and all you need to do is press that specific key to activate the cheat you want to use. Some people have issues with their antivirus program blocking the functionality of the trainer. You may need to temporarily disable your antivirus program before you run the trainer and then you can re-enable your antivirus program after your have shut down the trainer when you are done using it. Hope this is helpful.

wurstpistole

Reaction score
The game got a language update pack, 3.0.141.822 and I can confirm that the latest trainer does not work correctly with this. Inf. durability makes my weapons break instantly.

Last edited:

Lanatir

Reaction score
And, as stated before, none of the skill or bonus point option works. at all

LucyLawless

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the previous trainers for this game and thank you for giving us an update that you'll be working on a new version of the trainer for the release of the game ^.^ You rock~

sweetim94

Reaction score
Everything except durability works corectly. When I use durability it instantly breaks all the weapons

Nice work & thank you for the trainer <3

perallan

Reaction score
is there a trick to this or is the trainer outdated? cant get any of the options to work that i tried. (inf attribute, combat, civil, talent points).
First of make sure you have placed the trainer in the root directory of the game. Second of they are some issues with some of the commands. like Durability being the reverse and breaking items and infi wight. Mrantifun have said he is working on an update.

Loyalty-EOD

Reaction score
That moment when you press F8 to get unlimited weight and the game apparently has that button set to quickload and 2½ hours is lost....

Can't help but to feel that the hotkeys wasn't that well thought out in the end -.-'

ThrillKIll1990

Reaction score
would be nice if inf.gold and inf. items would be splitted in 2 different options. in case you wont play with inf weight and stuff.

durability doesnt work, instead it breaks the items after 1 use.

inf items causes major problems because the character is ,(randomly, mostly after a loading screen, after fight or after pickung up smth.)
stuck and cant move at all . all it says at this point is "out of reach" command when you try to move the character.
quitting and reloading wont work at all. only workaround is to load up an older savegame.
this is gamebreaking because you have to save at least all 5 min.
i recreated this at least 10 times, with 2 different PCs and steam versions.

HellInHells

Reaction score
I never got that language update...the people who did, what regions are you in? If you don't mind playing English, can you just roll your version back to launch so it works?

That moment when you press F8 to get unlimited weight and the game apparently has that button set to quickload and 2½ hours is lost....

Can't help but to feel that the hotkeys wasn't that well thought out in the end -.-'
If you click on the text that tells you what the Hotkey is, you can rebind it to something else.

Amech

Reaction score
Scan it before using it, my anti virus found a Trojan in it.

LucyLawless

Donor
Reaction score
would be nice if inf.gold and inf. items would be splitted in 2 different options. in case you wont play with inf weight and stuff.

durability doesnt work, instead it breaks the items after 1 use.

inf items causes major problems because the character is ,(randomly, mostly after a loading screen, after fight or after pickung up smth.)
stuck and cant move at all . all it says at this point is "out of reach" command when you try to move the character.
quitting and reloading wont work at all. only workaround is to load up an older savegame.
this is gamebreaking because you have to save at least all 5 min.
i recreated this at least 10 times, with 2 different PCs and steam versions.

The can't move thing is due to the fact that you are carrying to much weight the way to fix that is to go to the items that are stacked at 99 and manually split them then split them again then drop the ones that are split (don't merge them, once you merge them with inf items/money on it will create another stack of 99). Keep doing that until you see the red little icon is gone from next to your character portrait. (The not be able to move when full is part of the game's natural mechanics. Since there is a weight system.)