Trainer Search

Drej

Reaction score
So, I ran the game, started the trainer, and set myself to get +XP and Infinite civil ability points (because I really wanted to help an NPC and didn't know you had to have high persuasion). I loaded a save right before I was going to gain XP. Turned on the two cheats. Leveled up, added my civil points. Disabled the two cheats. Saved.

Now I'm stuck with 98 unused civil ability points. Is there a way to get rid of those, or did I break it for good?

Gentos

Reaction score
At least you got it to work. Im enabling the cheats and nothing is happening ( civil points )

Kreegah

Reaction score
Doesn't work properly :( Gotta wait for our glorious trainer master to fix

DriKidu

Reaction score
Is there a way to cheat more party memders than 1Main and 3 Followers?

ThrillKIll1990

Reaction score
The can't move thing is due to the fact that you are carrying to much weight the way to fix that is to go to the items that are stacked at 99 and manually split them then split them again then drop the ones that are split (don't merge them, once you merge them with inf items/money on it will create another stack of 99). Keep doing that until you see the red little icon is gone from next to your character portrait. (The not be able to move when full is part of the game's natural mechanics. Since there is a weight system.)

no its clearly not because im overencumbered. as i said im getting the message "out of reach" like im clicking on an item ,too far away to reach but instead i just cant move the character. i even tried to drop all my inventory stuff. nothing happens. i tried to drop everything, exit the trainer, save and reload and still im unable to move. im playing with inf.weight on and i dont get the red symbol youre talking about. as i mentioned i can reproduce this on different Pc's and copys of the game with inf. items and gold option activated. thats why i was asking to split them into 2 different options and fix this bug :)

Aaxios

Reaction score
I am too experiencing problems:

1) Infinite durability actually is "one hit destroy weapon"

2)Sometimes my character stops in mid-action (usually while walking or searching containers) and it cannot move anymore saying "can't reach".

I suppose trainer is not working or game is bugged, still.

Of course I have latest game version which seems to match trainer's version

Sychonoxis

Reaction score
Is there a way to cheat more party memders than 1Main and 3 Followers?

Fairly sure that's hardcoded into the game engine, shouldn't be possible. Well, at least not in a trainer, maybe in the modding system they have available.

CaesarCze

Reaction score
no its clearly not because im overencumbered. as i said im getting the message "out of reach" like im clicking on an item ,too far away to reach but instead i just cant move the character. i even tried to drop all my inventory stuff. nothing happens. i tried to drop everything, exit the trainer, save and reload and still im unable to move. im playing with inf.weight on and i dont get the red symbol youre talking about. as i mentioned i can reproduce this on different Pc's and copys of the game with inf. items and gold option activated. thats why i was asking to split them into 2 different options and fix this bug :)

got the same bug AND ofcourse Infinite Durability doesnt work. Also infinite health Sets The Health to 363 rather than merely preventing decrease.

Maestro needs to fix his trainer.

Last edited:

Aaxios

Reaction score
Yes! After further testing, it seems everything is as CaesarCze says, please fix the trainer asap! :)

ICCanada

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working for me except Durability and the Unlimited Carry Weight, which is causing the game-breaking 'zero movement' situation when used in conjunction with unlimited items. Looking forward to an update.

joserincj

Reaction score
Yeah could use an update :3
Some options aren't working, especially Infinite Durability and Carryweight!

Gentos

Reaction score
Everyone is literally repeating each other. Obviously it needs an update. Lets all just be patient. Its not like anyone is paying him/her(s) to do this. I'm sure he/she(s) will get to it soon. People do have lives you know.

Aaxios

Reaction score
Of course it is not a matter of "life and death" ;) I think people are just confirming the issues to be sure to point put where the problems could be and also affirm this issue is not configuration-related but a recourring one. Not surely "making haste" or something alike... :)

Aaxios

Reaction score
It seems You're right.. anyway patch version 3.0.141.716 has all the reported issues on game version 3.0.141.716