Trainer Search

vampiregoat69

Reaction score
using enhanced version 2.0119 and seems that I still die even with inf hp on if I take enough damage in one round I die.

Drizzle11

Reaction score
Any one having problems with the inf. stats cheat what you have to do is enable the cheat, move any attribute up one point then you will see you have 100 points, deactivate the trainer, save the game, quit, reopen, and then you will be able to use your 100 points without it going crazy! Have fun!

thatonedeer

Reaction score
Infinite Health doesn't seem to have any effect on status effects. Characters can still die, rather easily, from things like "impalement" and electrocution and such.

Roflkoppter

Donor
Reaction score
nothing works properly ! with the last version . It would be very nice if youn can update this.
inf. stat cheat: let explode randomly stats to levels like 261 and talents to 5k and more.

Inf Live cheat: Let heal your char to max live but you can die nevertheless.

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
It largely seems to work for me, just the instant cooldown only works out of combat.

CaesarCze

Reaction score
Mrantifun could you do final update what with Sequel being released in few days ?

GidEoH

Reaction score
Options 8 (infinite action points) and 9 (instant kill) of the trainer for Enhanced Edition 2.0.119.430 are working at 100%.
Option 7 (infinite durability) appears to be working but it's not. Items are degrading no matter what. You just lose the ability to see how much durability is left before an item becomes unusable.
Same goes for options 1 (instant ability cooldown), 2 (infinite weight), 4 (infinite stat/ability/talent points) and 6 (infinite health).
Haven't tested option 3 (mega XP) yet.
Option 5 (infinite items + cash) is functional but sometimes bugs out in one of the following ways:
a) item stacks appear as unlimited but if you try to use/sell some you will be able to do so only for the quantity of items you had before pressing F5. Nothing can be done with the rest, they are just icons. Saving and reloading makes those turn into real items but this trick rarely works.
b) duplicates items that are not supposed to be stackable. This can happen even hours after enabling the command regardless of whether you disable it immediately or leave it on all the time.

Last edited: