Trainer Search

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
You gotta update this MrAntiGod! I need to complete a playthrough before my friend will let me play Original Sin 2 with him! I can't tolerate controlling four guys at once, I want two Lone Wolf badasses to cruise through, but even with Lone Wolf the dumpstat stuff sucks! Having to waste points on Crafting, Loremaster, Blacksmithing, Sneaking, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing etc really sucks! Any chance if you can't fix the brokenness of this trainer you can at least make it so you get 99 in all of those skills? Bweh :(

thatonedeer

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else, but even with the Inf. Health, sometimes status effects just insta-gib my characters. Character was poisoned, took no damage. Then an enemy applied burning and my character just exploded despite the game still showing full HP.

terminatorOST

Reaction score
Please, update the trainer.
Infinite Health doesn't work properly, sometimes you will still get killed if you take too much damage in one hit.
Infinite Durability doesn't work. It shows you durability at maximum, but the equipment still degrades.

joonkp1976

Reaction score
*** Regarding Enhanced Edition 2.0.199.430's F4 cheat = Inf. Stat, Skill, Talent ***

What you have to do is turn this cheat on before you create the characters... And after you do and go into the game's main GUI, you will see that your characters have Points Remaining notification but the points will all be wierded... Save... Then quit the game and Load and the cheated will be working correct... Took me a couple to figure this out and I just wanted to share with you people~! Enjoy~! :):):)

* Edit *

The F4 cheat will not work unless you restart the game although it will not wierd the points unless you turn the F5 cheat with the F4 cheat, and if you do F5 with F4, you will have to restart the whole cheat process since doing so will cause real wierdness like way high stat scores, etc...

* Edit again *

you get the inf stat, skill, and talent points if you just activate f4 cheat but you HAVE to turn the cheat on before creating chracters. And what I was doing wrong was that on the default cheat trainer keys, f5, which is quick save was set to inf item, cash, and was causing this prior mentioned problem. And what I did is make f12 quick save and backspace quick load so I will not trigger wierdness of f4 and f5 together... Well, enjoy people~!

Last edited:

Axious

Master Donor
Reaction score
hay thanks for the trainer works awesomely except i keep getting this glitch when I use the infinite stat and ability point cheat it can make a stat go to a retarded number like 8124091523154214 and I do not know if me or just a glitch.

**Edited**

Never mind joonkp1976 previous post helped me cheat is perfect thank you again Mr Fun....now about invisible inc

Last edited:

QuestLima

Reaction score
I was wating for this trainer for ages. Thank you so very much.

Chezul

Reaction score
The last version for the enhanced edition gives an error and then deletes itself when run.

marjak

Reaction score
some of the cheats dont seem to work, like the exp and abilities cheats

carlmexy

Reaction score
Thank you Mr Antifun! You are my go-to trainer page because you know I'm a cheating worm. But your rule!

pazifik

Reaction score
please a trainer for Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition v3.6.28.8354

Ghiggs

Reaction score
I'm using the last release on the last version of the game and the trainer doesn't work