Trainer Search

kantm

Reaction score
Hi, i'm still with 1.0.36 and i dont think my trainer is working properly.

The ability / talent doesn't work - yes i have 3 char that hv points , and EXP bring all character to lv 144 right away, and unlimited item make my char encumbered ...

Bladedheart

Reaction score
Question; I apologize if this is common knowledge or has been talked about in the previous pages... but, basically, I only really looked for a trainer to change...Madora? to something more useful to me as hero one is a Knight so I want to put just a few points (enough to cover how many were already spent on her) in other skills and am wondering if the rest of the trainer points will go away when I turn it off or if I will be stuck with more points than I would ever want chilling on my characters? Appreciate the reply and the trainer.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
Madora? to something more useful to me as hero one is a Knight so I want to put just a few points (enough to cover how many were already spent on her) in other skills and am wondering if the rest of the trainer points will go away when I turn it off or if I will be stuck with more points than I would ever want chilling on my characters? Appreciate the reply and the trainer.

It is currently that and unlikely to change (unless Mr-Anti-Cheat adds a 'remove excess points' option). If I end up using it myself for similar concerns/reasons, I was going to use Cheat Engine to remove the excess and if they are proper values, it would be relatively simple to do.

Bladedheart

Reaction score
Yea I saw that Cheat Engine thing but I'm not going to put down a fifteen dollar subscription fee to get the damn thing when I won't use it all that often. Total waste of cash for me. I was really hoping to find something like Baldur's Gate had all those years ago without paying for the crap, heh.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
Yea I saw that Cheat Engine thing but I'm not going to put down a fifteen dollar subscription fee to get the damn thing when I won't use it all that often. Total waste of cash for me. I was really hoping to find something like Baldur's Gate had all those years ago without paying for the crap, heh.

Cheat Engine is free? You are thinking of 'CheatHappens' or whatever it is called.

Serapheim

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, CE is free. What fee are you speaking of? You can download stuff from their forum, and the main client is just a one click download. o-o Best check what site your looking at it on. I still honestly like trainers over tables, personally. Can't hardly get a table to function right when I try one most times. ~_~

Bladedheart

Reaction score
...Lol my bad guys, yea I was thinking of Cheats Happen. I appreciate the new info though!
@Serapheim I've never had a problem with a save game editor, not that I've used that many... Probably both Baldur's Gates, both Icewind Dales, Fallout 2, Wasteland 2 (most recently and it works like a boss, which is awesome because I hate not being able to do a LOT of crap because of the extreme lack of stat/skill points) aaaaand... that is probably it.

NotBad

Reaction score
Next patch is out, updates the game to 1.0.46.0

-Zandalor's Trunks will now talk
-Fixed the repeating voice problem that drove everybody bananas
-Muted banter voices while in dialog or trade
-Fixed crash with open inventory/skill tree on level swap
-Removed Intro Movie loading jitter
-Disabled saving to Steam Cloud again because its size is too small for our save games. We are going to compress the save games first and then reactivate it.
-Fixed problem with UI and save games
-Fixed Silverglen bad script crash
-Fixed problems with preview window in editor
-Fixed problems with game not starting after changing main campaign data with editor

:(

Serapheim

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, this game is getting hot fixes left and right. One, because it just came out; and Two; It's becoming very popular very fast. Several of the guys in my workshop are all playing now. Doing lan parties later with the 4player-mod ~ thank goodness for that. But in my own time; I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that trainer. xD

ICCanada

Reaction score
*facepalm.

If I were MAF, I wouldn't even bother with a new trainer until this settles down.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
Sometimes AOB's would work, but it seems to be all .exe changes.

Serapheim

Donor
Reaction score
But it's such GOOD Practice? Right? xD We can't let him miss out on all this fun~ jkjk

Also, MAF; Just sent you some lovin. Kudos and enjoy. :p

uther242

Reaction score
hi; and thz for all the good trainer you have made.

do you have a trainer for the 1.0.40.0 version?
Ot if somebody can tell me how to update the game ? i haven't fine any patch.

Thz.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
hi; and thz for all the good trainer you have made.

do you have a trainer for the 1.0.40.0 version?
Ot if somebody can tell me how to update the game ? i haven't fine any patch.

Thz.
It is currently 47, and you simply exit the game and press play, D:OS are pushing the updates. If you somehow cannot update, exit steam and re-open it. It is all pretty automatic.

Ian Crawford

Reaction score
Ok I think there is a problem with 1.0.47.0 trainer. I run the game then open the trainer and click F1-F4 and all it makes is this chime windows noise. It doesn't say cheat activated. Also the video showed the boxes going checked and the text turning red. It doesn't do that either. And obviously it has no effect on the game at all. I'm running the steam version of the game. Maybe that is the issue? I don't know. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

CookieM

Reaction score
Need a better EXP cheat. I like +5000 exp per click or something like that. Instant lv 144 after 1 click is boring.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
Ok I think there is a problem with 1.0.47.0 trainer. I run the game then open the trainer and click F1-F4 and all it makes is this chime windows noise. It doesn't say cheat activated. Also the video showed the boxes going checked and the text turning red. It doesn't do that either. And obviously it has no effect on the game at all. I'm running the steam version of the game. Maybe that is the issue? I don't know. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

There isn't an updated one, the '47' listed there is a very old one from the beta. Larian has a really weird system for giving version numbers.

Serapheim

Donor
Reaction score
Aye, that's the old beta .47 there. MAF hasn't posted one of yet for the latest update. We'll keep our fingers crossed that they don't update at the same time he releases another trainer. xD I'm tryin to get the CE table that just came out working... damn thing annoys me to hell though as it does... Save us MAF! Dx

Gal3n

Reaction score
Trainer for 1.0.36 is not working.
I activate the trainer and some options do work like infinite items and infinite action points. But Infinite health (which is one of the most important cheats) does not work. If the enemy uses burning or poisoning effects you still die even thought the bar is full...
Also the infinite items option only works on some items. I had several different scrolls on my inventory and it only increased the number to 99 on some.
Lastly someone suggested that you put an option for +XP (1000, 2000, or something like that) and I concur. Being levelled to level 141 with the touch of a button is a bit of a buzz kill.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work as always!