Trainer Search

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
The Trainer for 1.0.47 doesn´t work for me. Im using the original Steam Version of the game

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I was almost done updating the trainer to V0.41 then it updated and now the version is 0.47 , I will wait at least 24 hours if no new versions come out i will make a new trainer.

dezzter

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun can you edit the trainers so that f5 is no longer one of the hotkeys... f5 and f8 are quicksave quick load in game and combined with the fact the item cheat usually makes me unable to move(over max carry weight) it's quite painful

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun can you edit the trainers so that f5 is no longer one of the hotkeys... f5 and f8 are quicksave quick load in game and combined with the fact the item cheat usually makes me unable to move(over max carry weight) it's quite painful
I will check out the weight and change the hotkeys , What new hotkeys you want?.

dezzter

Reaction score
Even if you just change it so it skips f5 and f8 so f1-2-3-4-6-7-9 is fine, its just avoiding the keys that the game uses by default (although I just realised I could just change the save hotkey...)

Lindenau

Reaction score
The Trainer for 1.0.47 doesn´t work for me. Im using the original Steam Version of the game

Same here.. I heard the "ploing" for activation trainer in the background but nothing happens. very strange.
And the remapping of the hotkeys is very clever !!
Do you have tested your trainer on the actual steam version ??

Rocky

Reaction score

Same here.. I heard the "ploing" for activation trainer in the background but nothing happens. very strange.

The 1.0.47 version was for beta, I believe - which would explain why it's not working. He has yet to release one for 1.0.47 Public Release.

Rocky

Reaction score
I will check out the weight and change the hotkeys , What new hotkeys you want?.

Does your trainer overwrite the game's set hotkeys? I ask because f1,f2,f3,f4 currently select your characters. so does adding shift or alt to them. the number pad and the number keys 1-0 holding shift or alt selects your skills as well. If it overwrites the games set hotkeys, pay no attention to this post. Just trying to help you :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

the trainer for V1.0.47 is for beta not the latest release ,I will make a new trainer tomorrow to be sure the game wont update again.

fndrx

Reaction score
Is there a way to edit ability/stat points and so on ? not only add certain points but also remove ?

jomoroon

Reaction score
Is there a way to edit ability/stat points and so on ? not only add certain points but also remove ?

perhaps MAF could just implement an incremental increase in points, rather than a -->straight to max level edit.

dezzter

Reaction score
If you use cheatengine and have at least 3-4 points overall (adding talent+attribute+skills) you can do it on your own with cheatengine. Do a value type grouped search with value = 4:1 4:2 4:1 (att 1 skill 2 talent 1) then use an att point and click tic then search 4:0 4:2 4:1 and so on until there are only 3 results left. Double click all 3 and edit the points as you see fit. This trick however will not always work until your lvl 3 and have enough points to bring the search down to the required results (so don't spend your points and just rush lvl 3).

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. an updated trainer that works with latest steam file version would be excellent :) Please and thanks either way MAF

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
If the game stays on V.49 until tomorrow and doesn't update i will make a new trainer tomorrow , If the game updates before tomorrow i will not update the trainer and i will wait couple days before updating it .

mansour

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for your hard work MrAntiFun ... ;)

Is it possible to add new option for carry weight or is there any workaround ? :confused:

Thanks in advance ...

machine4578

Reaction score
Last edited:

Pandorax

Reaction score
Does the V1.0.47.0 Beta Trainer +6 (BETA) work for the current version on steam? V1.0.47.0...