Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I hope it works for you guys V0.47.

2Manhelm

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun! However, even with the right version, the trainer confirms the commands but they do not work. At least none of the infinite ones

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun! However, even with the right version, the trainer confirms the commands but they do not work. At least none of the infinite ones
I made a new YouTube video of the trainer , Watch it :) .

2Manhelm

Reaction score
It still does not work on my game. It is perhaps because I am playing in multiplayer hosted by my wife!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It still does not work on my game. It is perhaps because I am playing in multiplayer hosted by my wife!
This was made and tested using single player so i cant offer you any support regarding multiplayer uses .

Tazxman

Reaction score
I did the same mistake and take the 1.0.47 beta trainer for the 1.0.47 final x) i was blaming my antivirus who take your trainers as trojan but it's seem i didn't pick the right trainer. Thanks for your quick realease anyway :) you're great.

Aegarion

Reaction score
If you use cheatengine and have at least 3-4 points overall (adding talent+attribute+skills) you can do it on your own with cheatengine. Do a value type grouped search with value = 4:1 4:2 4:1 (att 1 skill 2 talent 1) then use an att point and click tic then search 4:0 4:2 4:1 and so on until there are only 3 results left. Double click all 3 and edit the points as you see fit. This trick however will not always work until your lvl 3 and have enough points to bring the search down to the required results (so don't spend your points and just rush lvl 3).

Just tested, and it works. Thanks, didn't think of group search.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe it .49 now. the .47 trainer doesnt work for me

2Manhelm

Reaction score
New one doesn't work for me even in single player. EXP gain takes me from level 7 to 3 and takes away all my skill points, and infinite skillpoints/att dont work. Inf health works.

uther242

Reaction score
It is currently 47, and you simply exit the game and press play, D:OS are pushing the updates. If you somehow cannot update, exit steam and re-open it. It is all pretty automatic.

hi, i dont have a steam version

Mindrax

Reaction score
Game version is 1.0.51.0 (Steam)
They are spitting out updates for it :)

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The latest version just released (WTF) is 1.0.51. This sort of constant updates really pi*** me off.

You can use trainer for version 1.0.36 (RLD release) to save with the options like inf ap, inf skill/talents points edited. Next load this save on a 1.0.51 release to play. Also, you can have godmode on your two characters by editing the config.lsh file.

anoobgirl

Reaction score
New trainer for V1.0.47.0 will be up within 2 hours , I suggest you guys turn off auto update for the game because this is the last trainer i make for this game this week.

Thankfully I took your advice and disabled my auto-updating, because minutes after the new trainer was up they patched a new version of the game.

I just wanted to swing by and thank you for the effort and free service you provide. I promise there are legions of people just like me who appreciate what you do, but remain silent.

Keep up the good work!

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
amg why do they have to patch this damn game every day??!?! grr auto updates off

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
thx for updating the trainer. ist there any way to downgrade the steam-version of the game from 1.0.51 to 1.0.47? steam has updated the game with no active update. i have no idea why this happens

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thx for updating the trainer. ist there any way to downgrade the steam-version of the game from 1.0.51 to 1.0.47? steam has updated the game with no active update. i have no idea why this happens
I will update the trainer again now , This time i seriously will not update it for a week if the game updates so please turn off auto update for a week .