Trainer Search

Demonmercer

Reaction score
+1

and just so you know Mrantifun this game has an anti-cheat system which can be turned off during world creation

also I would like to see the following cheats in the trainer if you do indeed decide to make it

1.infinite gold
2.infinite magical gems
3.infinite resources (this is literally a thing a called resource which is used to recruit units)
4.infinite design points (the points that are used to make your pretender god)
5.Infinite research points

Norian

Reaction score
Supplementing Demonmercer's request for the content of the trainer :
infinite blessing points ( are given depending on the chosen level of magic (Blood, Death, Nature, Astral, Earth, Water, Air, Fire) during the creation of the god (an honest maximum at the start of the game during the creation of the god 10 at the level of magic 10) - These points are used to determine the effects of a blessing that will impact your God always, and ALSO on squads units and heroes with the tag sacred, provided that they receive the blessing.)

Demonmercer

Reaction score
Actually your god loses all his "DIVINE POWAH!" when he is out of his dominion and in another god's dominion, instead he has to use his "base" form
for example if you leveled up fire magic all the way to lvl 10 which was initially lvl 2 then when your god enters enemy dominion it will return to lvl 2

Also as a side note for impatient people like me trying to use cheat engine to do it on their own the treasury is in 4 bytes and the gems are in binary

Last edited:

sjoerddz

Reaction score
Actually your god loses all his "DIVINE POWAH!" when he is out of his dominion and in another god's dominion, instead he has to use his "base" form
for example if you leveled up fire magic all the way to lvl 10 which was initially lvl 2 then when your god enters enemy dominion it will return to lvl 2

Also as a side note for impatient people like me trying to use cheat engine to do it on their own the treasury is in 4 bytes and the gems are in binary
first time my binary lessons come in handy lol, so hoping the trainer gets made though, sometimes i just really want to cheat :p