Trainer Search

might123

Reaction score
We need in the trainer these 2 things.
  • Maximum Attributes
  • Force Career Starting Difficulty

Muhammad Anas

Reaction score
We need Maximum Attributes with Max career skill points and Force career difficulty

soumojit

Reaction score
it will be better @MrAntiFun if you make force carrer difficulty that means so that in carrer the difficulty doesnt changes to pro or legend and it fixed to user made difficulty .
Thanks

NEPHILIM X

Reaction score
Focus on career skill points, the attributes are for fielding only when you create a player... and not very helpful.

The career skill points are a nightmare though, many have tried and failed(including me) to make them max out. The developers have also locked the career mode difficulty which will advance automatically once your skills get high enough, which is really annoying as it makes the game much more difficult.

Good luck, but i don't like your chances of maxing skill points in career mode as it seems to only advances the games locked difficulty to harder difficulties, i think that is the main reason people want a trainer, Max skills and career mode difficulty does NOT advance to higher difficulties.

dbilla12

Reaction score
Mr.admin. Please update your status regarding the trainer development for this game. We are very eager

happy19900

Reaction score
Admin please update the status of the trainer , and release the trainer ASAP :)

blaxheart2

Reaction score
Admin is not making because of non availability of controller....He will make trainer for it as soon as he gets a controller :)

sidhant seth

Reaction score
CoNTroLLeR ArE AvAilaBlE Everywhere......................................

WhY Is It TaKiN' So MuCh TIME.........!!!!!

Also There IS A ThrEaD In CheAT EnGiNe FoRuMs Regarding DBC 14.
But I Couldn't Understand Anything On That Forum, So You Might Use That Forum and Make The Trainer ASAP.
Thank You.