Trainer Search

dbilla12

Reaction score
You made trainer for 30 gb games so easily and released the next day of game release. But why Mr.admin taking to much time for just a 1.94 gb game,I don't understand Mr.admin, update us status

sidhant seth

Reaction score

Making Trainer's Isnt very easy as it look + There are lot of request for other Trainer's

Just stay patient

I Appreciate Your Effort. We Do Deserve A Deadline For Making The Trainer Or Some Sort Of A Date At Which We Can Expect The Trainer.

blaxheart2

Reaction score
I Appreciate Your Effort. We Do Deserve A Deadline For Making The Trainer Or Some Sort Of A Date At Which We Can Expect The Trainer.
Hey buddy! This game require controller to play game. He is able to hack attributes but for career difficulty and skills game must be played. He said that he will release trainer as soon as he gets a controller and controller requires cash....So, Be patient he will release trainer for this game.

sidhant seth

Reaction score
Hey buddy! This game require controller to play game. He is able to hack attributes but for career difficulty and skills game must be played. He said that he will release trainer as soon as he gets a controller and controller requires cash....So, Be patient he will release trainer for this game.

I hope The Admin Gets His Hands Full Of Cash Soon.

BTW, There Are Other Ways To Simulate A Controller On Pc.

Check This Out: https://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=gr7rgPG59W4

Also It Would Be Great If Mr. ADMIN Can Share Any Type Of Hack For DBC 14.
Even If Not Related To Career Mode.

Thank You.

M.Afnnan

Reaction score
Mr. Admin pls make a trainer for this game..if possible now pls hack the difficulty only

Last edited:

blaxheart2

Reaction score
Hey Guys! He cant make trainer for this without controller and he doesn't have one...please support him, who want him to make regular trainers and for this too. This game require controller so, he need a controller. He spend all his budget for buying games users request for trainer and for server cost. Please Support Him

sidhant seth

Reaction score
i Think All The Request For This Game Are Going To Remain Unheard.....

Thank You Mrantifun For Ignoring Us.

sidhant seth

Reaction score
btw Someone On Cheat Engine Forum For DBC 14 Posted A video Containing A Hack.
Check That Out.

I Tested It And It Is Working.

blaxheart2

Reaction score
I PMed him if he needs controller but he is not replying. :(
just keep messaging him he will reply usually I have to PM 8 to 10 times foe 1 reply from him :D...and I talked to him 2 days a go he said that he will do his best to try for it...I think in coming week we may have a great day :)...just keep pm him he will response