Trainer Search

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Like I said: I tested it yesterday and reported the bugs. Before we all realized the bugs the trainer actually trashed a lot of people nearly half their game time so I will not test it again until enough people have reported back and said: Bugs are fixed.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
How can I friggin backup any save games if only activating the trainer mods my Inquisition power and perks to unlimited and actually freezes them at that value even if I switch off the trainer and restart the game??? Seriously dude no offence but any save I had since starting your trainer is afflicted. So basically I can not back up anything because activating it ruins any savegame you save while using it. So basically any amount of time I use the trainer is wasted gametime because I will have replay it in order to avoid the bugs that the trainer creates.
There is a new trainer with manually editing Power and Inquisition points .

anime1578

Reaction score
Thanks MAF for the update version, i will test it and report back here if there is another issues.

Off topic: Anyone here knows how do we get Grey Warden warrior armor? i had one before i delete the save file that i thought it was corrupted.
its in the locked house were u get the horse from

Argozex77

Reaction score
How can I friggin backup any save games if only activating the trainer mods my Inquisition power and perks to unlimited and actually freezes them at that value even if I switch off the trainer and restart the game??? Seriously dude no offence but any save I had since starting your trainer is afflicted. So basically I can not back up anything because activating it ruins any savegame you save while using it. So basically any amount of time I use the trainer is wasted gametime because I will have replay it in order to avoid the bugs that the trainer creates.
Uhm..... its called save.. you know its a button you press and it saves game data. Thats what saved my 13 hours of gameplay from the first trainer. Cause i dont rely on auto save

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
Because you have to ******* backup your saves BEFORE you ******* use a trainer.
What's the point of backing up your saves AFTER it's messed up? It's called backup for a reason. Your logic confuse me.

----------------------
Anyway, I can't get mega exp to work.
Am I the only one who cant? :(

Ailiahn

Reaction score
You copy your saves to another folder--just make one on your desktop that says something like "DAInquisition Backup Saves". The files in that folder will not be affected as neither the game nor the trainer will look for saves there. If something goes wrong, you have those saves, and you can copy them back into your game's save folder.

...you know, it's the same way backing up ANYTHING works.

Before trying anything potentially game-breaking, you should back up your saves. That way you don't lose your progress if something goes wrong.

It's not the trainer/mod developer's responsibility to protect your data. They aren't forcing you to use their stuff, and if you have the necessary computer skills to install and run the trainer, then you have the skills to make back ups of your saves. If you don't backup and you lose hours of play time, it's no one's fault but yours.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
You don't get it. I have a save from after 5 hours. That's fine. What I don't have is a save from after 9 hours, because between 5 and 9 hours, everything I saved in the mean time was completely trashed by the trainer! Basically I and everyone else noticed too late and that is why I don't want to play the guinea pig again.

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm Mega Exp is working? because for some reason it won't work for me.

realnobody

Reaction score
You don't get it. I have a save from after 5 hours. That's fine. What I don't have is a save from after 9 hours, because between 5 and 9 hours, everything I saved in the mean time was completely trashed by the trainer! Basically I and everyone else noticed too late and that is why I don't want to play the guinea pig again.

Well still you should do backup before any trainer but ... I get you and unfortunately I will have to start again not only because of the trainer but I started as warrior which isnt really fun (at least for me) so yeah ... either way I would have to play something about 10 hours if I wanted to start from point where I didnt use the trainer

Myaf

Reaction score
Hm, Gold and ability points - worked but after several activation and deactivation. Mega exp, inf. health potions - no. Testing other things.
Oh and after closing the trainer and opening it again while the game was running - the trainer didn't work. It worked when I opened the trainer first and then the game.

Last edited:

blackxsolice

Reaction score
Okay, so I played "guinea pig" and restarted a fresh save. I have used every single option the trainer gives you, and so far there are no bugs or anything. I will keep this updated as I progress.

blackxsolice

Reaction score
Okay, so I played "guinea pig" and restarted a fresh save. I have used every single option the trainer gives you, and so far there are no bugs or anything. I will keep this updated as I progress.
As for the Mega EXP, it seems to work but I don't understand when or how. I say this because I came out of the tutorial area at level 4.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
For the trainer, everything seems to be smooth, i have no issue right now. Thank you for your hard work MAF, appreciate it.

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
Mega Exp worked for you?