Trainer Search

Myaf

Reaction score
Ok, exp works when you activate the cheat then save and load, you get some more exp. Weight, power and inquisition points don't work.

kiloanoyo

Reaction score
There is a quest bug , Hinterlands > Horse for the inquisition (quest where you get horse) that show up in journal again if you complete that quest before trainer active.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , What exp cheat actually does is edit the gained value and add +1000 to it , So if you gain 25 you will get 1025 , I just noticed something with the cheat though , It may not work properly when you have a party but it should work fine when using 1 character .
Ok, exp works when you activate the cheat then save and load, you get some more exp. Weight, power and inquisition points don't work.
Please read notice on weight power and inquisition .
There is a quest bug , Hinterlands > Horse for the inquisition (quest where you get horse) that show up in journal again if you complete that quest before trainer active.
You using the new trainer ? .

blackxsolice

Reaction score
As for the Mega EXP, it seems to work but I don't understand when or how. I say this because I came out of the tutorial area at level 4.
I am now at The Hinderlands, just finished everything I could do in Haven. I am level 9, with 0 Inquisition Perks (Haven't unlocked any yet), and 1 Power. Still no bugs from using all the options in this trainer. Everything is working great.

kiloanoyo

Reaction score
Hi guys , What exp cheat actually does is edit the gained value and add +1000 to it , So if you gain 25 you will get 1025 , I just noticed something with the cheat though , It may not work properly when you have a party but it should work fine when using 1 character .

Please read notice on weight power and inquisition .

You using the new trainer ? .

About quest bug happen when i using trainer (+13 & old version) and save ,beside that ,new version (trainer +13)work fine.

Last edited:

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
I tested the Mega Exp on new game prologue and it's working as intended.
When I tested it on another save in the hinterlands at level 3, it didn't work.

CanKneez

Reaction score
A note for max crafting items: the option works up to rare type materials. However, masterwork level mats still remain the same. eg: fade touched mats

blackxsolice

Reaction score
I am now at The Hinderlands, just finished everything I could do in Haven. I am level 9, with 0 Inquisition Perks (Haven't unlocked any yet), and 1 Power. Still no bugs from using all the options in this trainer. Everything is working great.
So I have run into a small problem, it seems the Mega Xp caps after level 9 1/2 or 8 1/2 levels gained. After that you just get your regular exp, even if you turn the trainer off and back on, I haven't tried saving and quiting then re-loading but I will try that now and post the results.

blackxsolice

Reaction score
So I have run into a small problem, it seems the Mega Xp caps after level 9 1/2 or 8 1/2 levels gained. After that you just get your regular exp, even if you turn the trainer off and back on, I haven't tried saving and quiting then re-loading but I will try that now and post the results.
Okay so saving, quiting, re-loading game and trainer doesn't fix the Mega Xp. So there you have it people that were to scared to give it a go again. I am level 9 in Hinderlands with no bugs or problems.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Okay so saving, quiting, re-loading game and trainer doesn't fix the Mega Xp. So there you have it people that were to scared to give it a go again. I am level 9 in Hinderlands with no bugs or problems.
Are you using a party when playing or just 1 char ? .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
In the previous trainer, I used it with a party and I leveled all the way to 20 without any problems.
Now, it's quriky.
I will fix the EXP cheat to work for a party , I think i may do it when i get back before i go to sleep .

PsiEye

Reaction score
I too have tried getting weight change to work, but no matter how many times i try it, like instructed in notes, nothing works for me