Trainer Search

Arzeus

Reaction score
Btw. Weight cheat works but I just confirmed you need to have those perks that gives you invetory space ... after I got them I did everything just like MAF in video and it worked
yeah I just did that too :D
looks like MAF need too add some info on that option, that the weight cheat only works after the player upgrade their inventory from war room :D

Ming121

Reaction score
I was able to get power to work I had to have 2 points instead of the 1 point that I originally had

rob199

Reaction score
I think the trainer may be outdated for my version of the game :/

Rusu Bogdan Mihai

Reaction score
Like it was said already i think but i wish the mega items would affect the crafting materials , not quest items! so plz MAF I belive in you and hope you work on that issue in the future cause it is one of the most important things in the game( crafting materials that is) they are more important than ever now!

dubh

Reaction score
Like it was said already i think but i wish the mega items would affect the crafting materials , not quest items! so plz MAF I belive in you and hope you work on that issue in the future cause it is one of the most important things in the game( crafting materials that is) they are more important than ever now!
Download the new version.

Arzeus

Reaction score
I hope the mega exp will be fixed soon, and also max crafting item cheat can't be turned off, it will lock crafting item at 99 even you turn off the cheat, I need to restart the game again, but everything else is works like charm :)

SofaZombie

Reaction score
Is any one else having problems with the perk's/power? I can only get the power to edit, just wont work on the perks...

FaustSnake

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having the same problem as the guy above. I can add Power but when I try to add Perks nothing happens.

FaustSnake

Reaction score
Figured it out by trying on a later save that I have to have, or have had, at least one Perk point before the cheat will work.

Animeguy6482

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new and I just register to download the trainer, but I have a problem.

I have the trainer up plus the game, and the trainer says game is ON, but when I press F1 to Active the Trainer it doesn't check mark it and it makes a sound.

I've been reading the comments and you mentioned a new Trainer, so I'm not sure if I downloaded the new one or not. I got the trainer from the attached file on the first page when you made this thread.

Help is appreciated, thank you.

Arzeus

Reaction score
its kinda weird but my party member keep leveling up very quickly since I activated mega exp even after I turn it off :\

NBK2012

Reaction score
i cant get the inquisition points to work the power worked fine, also have you fixed the max carry weight yet? can you add a mod that makes ut when you pick up material you get like 10

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, for the trainer tipis and tricks for this trainer, read my post in the thread for THE WAR OF MINE game :)

Got it working fine :)

Achillez88

Reaction score
Hi, im new and not rly good in English..... but i must say it (and i hope u can understand it) :)

You are AMAZING MAF!

You are the new STAR on the "GAMINGSKY" 4 me :D

And i think i speak 4 all the people here, when i say: WE LOVE UR GREAT WORK men ;)

So i say: TY TY TY :D

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new and I just register to download the trainer, but I have a problem.

I have the trainer up plus the game, and the trainer says game is ON, but when I press F1 to Active the Trainer it doesn't check mark it and it makes a sound.

I've been reading the comments and you mentioned a new Trainer, so I'm not sure if I downloaded the new one or not. I got the trainer from the attached file on the first page when you made this thread.

Help is appreciated, thank you.

Did you try this?

Start the game and load a save, then pause, then ALT-TAB to desktop. Then be sure to start the trainer using "run as Administrator". Then go back to the game. Press F1 and you shuold hear the trainer say "Activated." I had to do this or it wouldn't attach to the game process.

xRif

Reaction score
weight option doesn't work without acquiring at least one backpack upgrade just like ppl mention from previous pages

giannis

Reaction score
did you guys all get the inqui perks up and running too?share any info available please