Trainer Search

haxxxor

Reaction score
excelent job, MAF.
Could you add a function One Hit Kill?

Myaf

Reaction score
Power and inquisition points work if you have at least one for each respectfully.
Still no luck with weight.

realnobody

Reaction score
Is ''Set Max Weight'' working for someone ? I tried it like MAF did in video and nothing ... cant it be because I dont have that inquisition perk that increase inventory space ? cuz I can see in video you have 90 space insted of 60 I just have at start

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
Ok thank you. I tried it but ny perk points were unaltered. Ill have to try ut again when i get home.
Just a heads up you need to have 1 perk point first and remember to follow MRANTIFUNS instructions for the trainer.

dfgdsfgs123

Reaction score
Everytime I run the trainer I get the error "Windows cannot find 'E:\Downloads\Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun\Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun.Exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." And then the program disappears from the folder. I downloaded MAF's Farcry 4 trainer and it works fine, it's just this one.. I'm not sure what to do..?

Ming121

Reaction score
I can not get power set to work I have done everything in the video and it still does not work and I have 1 point in power but couldn't change it.
Anyway thanks for the trainer though

realnobody

Reaction score
Everytime I run the trainer I get the error "Windows cannot find 'E:\Downloads\Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun\Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 MrAntiFun.Exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." And then the program disappears from the folder. I downloaded MAF's Farcry 4 trainer and it works fine, it's just this one.. I'm not sure what to do..?

Look if your antivirus hasn't deleted the trainer cuz it sometimes thinks its virus or something

Pantheress

Reaction score
Just a confirmation, Horse bug IS Fixed for me. I am able to summon all my current mounts. Still hoping to see a timer speed increase for the war room items. 4 and a half hours for a drakeliche mount is bugging me. :(

Kyle Bennett

Reaction score
Just a confirmation, Horse bug IS Fixed for me. I am able to summon all my current mounts. Still hoping to see a timer speed increase for the war room items. 4 and a half hours for a drakeliche mount is bugging me. :(

Watch the video explaining the trainer, it shows how to instantly complete operations ( if the operation takes 5 hours, just set your computer's clock 5 hours ahead after starting the operation of course.)

giannis

Reaction score
Anyone had any issues cause of the previus trainer with the inqui perks cant get it to 50 tho i got power to 50 may be i should have a point there before trying?

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score

did the cheat unlock all the mounts? or did you unlock it by yourself?

Off topic: has anyone find the templar armor yet ingame? if you do, let me know xDD

Mauro Molina

Reaction score
Let's sing this all together... Come on gather near the website...

Mr Antifun, we do love you, oh, oh, oh.
Mr Antifu, we do love you, oh, oh, oh.
Ok, no.
Just sayin, the trainer works perfectilly for me, I didn't have to start another game or something like this, the bugs were corrected perfectly, and I'm near the end. Enjoy and have fum storming the inquisition guys :).

Diabaal

Reaction score

I have this problem too, it actually worked once and I was able to get the money cheat in but now I have this message aswell!

dubh

Reaction score
I have this problem too, it actually worked once and I was able to get the money cheat in but now I have this message aswell!
Your antivirus placed the file in its vault, removing the file from its original location. You need to add an exception or disable the antivirus temporarily so you can run the program.

cartdude

Reaction score
Great trainer, but I have notice that if the trainer is active i will remove your mount as well as disable the search for some of the quest items. Thanks for the great trainer.

Arzeus

Reaction score
hello MAF, thanks for the updated trainer :D
happy to report that all the cheats are working fine, except 1 for me, the set max weight option, I followed your exact instruction, but it doesn't change anything, I tried to restart the game and try again, but still doesn't work :\

Pantheress

Reaction score
Unlocked mounts on my own. Appearantly killing the dragon shown in the trailers unlocks mission to get Drakelich mounts :p

realnobody

Reaction score
Btw. Weight cheat works but I just confirmed you need to have those perks that gives you invetory space ... after I got them I did everything just like MAF in video and it worked

CanKneez

Reaction score
Okay, double checked, masterwork level mats do not go to max. :( Aside from that though, a good number of bugs were fixed. :)