Trainer Search

Wtd03

Reaction score
Does this crash the game since Dragon Age uses Denuvo?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys ,Please list all requested stuff and current bugs you want to get fixed and i will do it all together instead of keep patching the trainer every couple days .

wolf1030

Reaction score
I'll be using this but only for the money as alot of stuff is highly overpriced! Or just on crafting items. Other then that i'm playing legit.

Thanks for this! Its very much appreciated!

Roxy19000

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,
I also have the same problem as wolfdemon, I can't use my horses with the trainer and the changes stay once you save the game so I actually hade to delete my old save file and start a new one. do you want my save file to look at? The stuff I want added and fixed are:
- fix horse glitch (glitch causes horses not to work)
- add approval of comanions
- unlimited crafting materials.

Rinswind

Reaction score
Health, Mana/Stamina and Cooldowns all work perfectly, was not having any luck getting infinite potions working (or I just did it wrong) but then didn't need them with inf health anyways. Main bug is the Mega Items at the moment not giving infinite or mega crafting items which would be it's best use so that one I think needs fixing the most. People seems to want infinite inquisition perk points option but I found that is extremely easy to edit with simple cheat engine search/next search so no colossal need for that option I guess.

Also I have no idea if this is even in the realm of possibilities so don't stone me if it's not, but I think a really awesome feature would be to have the Search for items thing as a toggle, so that interactable items (loot, plants/ores, chests, "read" things etc) are always highlighted so you don't have to spam the search button every 2 steps you take. Again I don't know if there is anyway to have that as a trainer feature but it sure would make this game 10x more enjoyable to play.

JooseyBby

Reaction score
Hey just want to let you guys know for some reason the horse can't be summoned and it happened after I used the trainer. Then I went back to the stables to change my horse and there was no horse in the stable. I opened the menu to change my horse and it also wouldn't let me select it. does this happen to you when you use the trainer. I do like the trainer though it's just annoying that I can't use my horse :(

I ended up having to create a new save file because of the horse bug. Avoiding trainer until I finish that quest.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Somehow the trainer has locker my inquisition perks and power at 50... is there any way to prevent that or reset it?

dubh

Reaction score
Hi guys ,Please list all requested stuff and current bugs you want to get fixed and i will do it all together instead of keep patching the trainer every couple days .
1. Add Inquisition Perk (+1 per activate)
2. Double or Triple Crafting Resources (on pickup only)

Also I have no idea if this is even in the realm of possibilities so don't stone me if it's not, but I think a really awesome feature would be to have the Search for items thing as a toggle, so that interactable items (loot, plants/ores, chests, "read" things etc) are always highlighted so you don't have to spam the search button every 2 steps you take. Again I don't know if there is anyway to have that as a trainer feature but it sure would make this game 10x more enjoyable to play.
A search toggle is coming in an official PC patch according to one of the DA:I developers.

rzio

Reaction score
Only used the F5 Mega Exp. Its work but gave me 9999999 gold and bugged the quests by maxing the quest objectives.

Rinswind

Reaction score
A search toggle is coming in an official PC patch according to one of the DA:I developers.

Oh sweet really? Well then nevermind that's even better ^^ Thanks for the info.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Yep I have that problem too. It gave me 50 Perks and 50 Power, set my gold to 9999999 which is both something I'd actually really like to somehow reset because even if I close the trainer and restart the game somehow my Perks and Power are frozen so I couldn't even try to reduce them via Cheat Engine and tbh. I only just realized it happened because I returned from the Hinterland after like 5 hours of playing... soooo it would be ace if I wouldn't have to throw away all of that and could just somehow reset the whole stuff to a normal level.

Btw. is it just me or did other also experience a buggy search function as in that it shows you supposedly hidden treasure when there is none yet does not work when you try to reveal actual hidden stuff?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Alright , I fixed items , added cheats for inquisition points and power , Please list more stuff and i will fix the trainer and add everything required if possile tomorrow morning it is kinda late here and i wanna go off now .
p.s. Dont use items cheat in the first trainer for now .

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Well like I said:

1. Trainer interacts somehow (I only used max health) with Inquisition Perks, Influence and Points and sets it to 50 without allowing any reduction even if the trainer is switched off and the game restarted.
2. Trainer sets gold to 99999999 even if you do not use the max gold function.

Godrichman

Reaction score
Yep I have that problem too. It gave me 50 Perks and 50 Power, set my gold to 9999999 which is both something I'd actually really like to somehow reset because even if I close the trainer and restart the game somehow my Perks and Power are frozen so I couldn't even try to reduce them via Cheat Engine and tbh. I only just realized it happened because I returned from the Hinterland after like 5 hours of playing... soooo it would be ace if I wouldn't have to throw away all of that and could just somehow reset the whole stuff to a normal level.

Btw. is it just me or did other also experience a buggy search function as in that it shows you supposedly hidden treasure when there is none yet does not work when you try to reveal actual hidden stuff?

This is a problem I've encountered: my search function is constantly flashing when nothing is there and when searching for hidden quest items they cannot be revealed. Major game breaker as I cannot complete companion quests. Also the quests reach max completion upon completing one part...... This has affected all my saves and when I start a new game it's the same so hopefully these issues can be resolved with an update rather than having to reinstall the game.

Roxy19000

Reaction score
please don't forget the horse bug please try to fix that it's breaking the game and I can't pass the horse quest. Thats really the only thing that I want to be fixed with this trainer. Please don't forget when you bring out the new trainer tommarow. :)