Trainer Search

realnobody

Reaction score
Well I have problem (at least it stopped showing and I dont know where to look at how much I have) that it stopped giving me inquisition influence (I dont really know if I should get any by the time but I did alot of things and even unlocked some camps and havent got any.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
F*** the horse man. It's a friggin game breaker if you all of a sudden have unlimited Inquisition Perks and Power Points. Beats the whole idea of playing the game. I have to replay 4 friggin hours tomorrow because of that... couldn't care less about a friggin horse which you don't need anyway.

stev

Reaction score
Hello MAF ,

I know this is my first post , but I have been following the site for quite a while.

I have the following problem . When I start the trainer ( admin mode) and the Inf.Health use then I get more than the option should trigger . That is in plain text , even though I only get F1 and F2 Activate I

1) Inf . Health Complete Party
2) 9999999 Credits
3) Level 20 Inquisition
4) achievements where you have to do several things will be unlocked immediately ( example: High Commander )
and much more ...

I find your trainers are really great, but I would only just have Godmode )

It would be very nice if you could fix the VERY FAST )

Greetz
Torren

Sorry for my English i use GOOGLE Translator xD

GERMAN:

Hallo MAF,

ich weiß das ist mein erster Post, aber ich verfolge die Seite schon eine ganze weile.

Ich habe folgendes problem. Wenn ich den Trainer starte (admin mode) und den Inf.Health benutze dann bekomm ich mehr als die Option auslösen sollte. Das heißt im Klartext, obwohl ich nur F1 und F2 Aktiviere bekomme Ich

1) Inf. Health Complete Party
2) 9999999 Credits
3) Level 20 Inquisition
4) Erfolge bei denen man mehre sachen erledigen muss werden sofort freigeschalten (Beispiel: High Commander)
und noch einiges mehr...

Ich Finde deine Trainer sind echt spitze, aber Ich wollte eigendlich nur Godmode haben ;)

Es wäre sehr nett wenn du das SEHR SCHNELL beheben könntest ;)

Greetz
Torren

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Habe das selbe Problem Torren ;) Hab ich nur zu spät gemerkt... und nu kann ich 4 Stunden nachträglich zocken.

Diabaal

Reaction score
Nice job man, started the game up and activated the money cheat all I'm going to use for now lol.

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
Great trainer but i'm not sure whats going on with my game now when I activated your trainer it caused my game to no longer show if I was gaining the respect of my companions and all different random stuff was unlocked for quests.
As for thing I would like add to the trainer how about instant missions for the war table mini game if that is possible.

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
Great trainer but i'm not sure whats going on with my game now when I activated your trainer it caused my game to no longer show if I was gaining the respect of my companions and all different random stuff was unlocked for quests.
As for thing I would like add to the trainer how about instant missions for the war table mini game if that is possible.

Same problem I have and all the others. If you activate the trainer it unlocks everything. Companion approval etc. that's why it doesn't show any longer because it's maxed out and locked.

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
I can still ride my horse and I can still gain companion approval.
But yeah, the influence is maxed out, inquisition points is stuck at 50 and my power is 99999 lmao

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
Same problem I have and all the others. If you activate the trainer it unlocks everything. Companion approval etc. that's why it doesn't show any longer because it's maxed out and locked.
Well that sucks. It would be ok if it was just the inquisition level, power, companions respect, ect. But the quest breaking really ruins it hopefully this will be fixed soon. Unfortunately this mean I have to start over crap...

Rachel Adria

Donor
Reaction score
When I double click the trainer program, I get the loading cursor for a moment, then the trainer icon disappears and then windows says it cannot find the file and to make sure I typed the name correctly. It seems like its.. deleting itself when I try to run it? It never actually loads.

dubh

Reaction score
Confirming the unintended side effects bug.

I had Infinite Mana and Instant Skills Cooldown activated. When I joined the Inquisition and the screen faded in, I had 50 Inquisition Perks, 50 Power, and 980999 Inquisition XP.

Last edited:

stev

Reaction score
@ Rachel Adria

Your Antivirus program delete the File ;) you must stop the Antivirus program ;)

Shally

Reaction score
just the cheat happens trainer guys, it's rock solid and has none of these game breaking bugs since they actually test their trainers before being released so they don't break people's saves.
if they wanted to pay for a CH trainer, they would've went to CH website. We like free stuff and this is his first trainer for this game. bugs are expected

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
also a another that, doesnt matter which trainer you active, it bugged your mission. One example is when we are being attack by templar in their castle, we have to defense ourself until the barrier run out BUT it stopped in the middle and it will stay there and will not decrease at all.

SaintCross05

Reaction score
I used the instant cool-down function, however as I pressed F8, my game just closed, and I cannot start it again. Tried rebooting the computer yet still failed. Right now I am trying to reload the game. Is that a severe bug or is there any possibility that EA could have me banned for using trainer?