Trainer Search

Dražen Šincek

Reaction score
the patch didn't fix anything...it's only gotten worse..i'm pretty sad now for updating it...it did nothing, except for nullifying the trainer..

x82nd

Reaction score
Do any parts of the trainer work after the update? I have been rushing to Skyhold on my 2nd play through to get Dagna and the master crafted stuff and never considered when I saw the patch downloading... Trying to get the nightmare achievement and due to my advanced age I rely heavily on this wonderful trainer to fill in the gaps in my skill, lol.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
could always just stick to doing the easier side quests and stuff until it is updated. Finally an excuse to find all those shards lol

Yunalesca

Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with the trainer. It worked fine, but starting from today I can't seem to activate it anymore. Does anyone now a solution?

Rennie123

Reaction score
the patch didn't fix anything...it's only gotten worse..i'm pretty sad now for updating it...it did nothing, except for nullifying the trainer..
I'm not going to start Origin tonight. I'm hoping they pull the patch it's been so bad. If not I will try and pause the update. Really bad job by Bioware and DAI devs on this one.

Yunalesca

Reaction score
Great trainer :) I only have one problem: it stopped working (It starts up normally, but I can't activate the trainer or the cheats anymore. It gives a ping sound instead) Does anyone know a solution? Thanx

Yunalesca

Reaction score
look I'm not a computerwonder ok? It worked and then it didn't anymore... I'm sure it's just me, doing something wrong but it would help to know what. Nothing wrong with asking, right? ;-)

Rennie123

Reaction score
look I'm not a computerwonder ok? It worked and then it didn't anymore... I'm sure it's just me, doing something wrong but it would help to know what. Nothing wrong with asking, right? ;-)
It doesn't work. They patched the game today. Have to wait for an update.

frantic

Reaction score

The game was patched today, so the variables the trainer manipulates have changed. The trainer won't work before a new version is made by mrAnti :)

frantic

Reaction score
Uhmm while I'm posting. A "small" request.. Would it be possible to make an option to only lock the player's health/mana? Leaving the rest of party as normal mortals :p

Yunalesca

Reaction score
The game was patched today, so the variables the trainer manipulates have changed. The trainer won't work before a new version is made by mrAnti :)
Thanx guys :) mystery solved, gonna wait for the new version then ;)

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
My game just updated and wonder will there be a update of the trainer. Can have a jump option in the next update.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Hey! In the next update would it be possible to add an ''infinite focus'' cheat? And maybe a damage modifier?
Thanks ^_^

justivan

Reaction score
Great trainer.

Is it possible to have a cheat to kill all hostiles? Like the console command in DAO/A and DA 2?

Crazywolf

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing a new trainer, but fyi there is a hot fix patch on the way that supposedly is going to fix the hair issues this patch screwed up.

Rennie123

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing a new trainer, but fyi there is a hot fix patch on the way that supposedly is going to fix the hair issues this patch screwed up.

yeah that's good. A trainer can always be developed I was more concerned with the stability and graphics issues.