Trainer Search

Sylandiradio

Reaction score
Of course no one reads the previous posts. It takes too much effort to read it all. You NEED to game a.s.a.p. with a trainer! (Note* This is actually sarcasm)
It depends on the update. A slight patch works automatically, a larger update like this one, asks for new agreements on the .NET wares. Thus you need to confirm your agreement to it. Alas I updated before I knew the trainer would stop working. It is okay though, the trainer is a very nice help, not a necessity.

I completely agree on that, of course as not being like many others, I always try to look for information before posting, good old research. As it is I am sitting around waiting for the trainer to help out, I am just doing other things in the game to still progress but with the extra difficultly I'm playing the game at, I'm just avoiding the really big mayhem stuff I use it for.

Dražen Šincek

Reaction score
Don't forget, there's a hotfix coming for the latest patch.
yea, but when? it shouldn't even exist...these these developers are freaking playing with gamers...if they tested it properly there would be no need for a fix..

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Possible to have a jump option in the trainer? Jumping in this game is making my keyboard go bonker,

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Patch 1.1 just came out. Any chance for the updated version?

EpicOtter

Reaction score
Sadly, as it's already shown through the past ten or so pages, people don't really look at the last (or any) post before complaining. It's simply that kind of community. Although somewhat expected, since those that use trainers to go through games are usually those that ask directly instead of googling.
What I'm interested in is whether there's an option where you enable Origin to update games without asking, because there's way too many people with no idea their game received a patch.
In my case, despite auto updating being checked, I still couldn't launch before confirming the install and agreeing with some terms of service.

Yeah they are worse then Microsoft, you are getting updates whether you want them or not. Your options are agree and they'll update or disagree and they'll update "its your choice". Kind of like Apple and their imadness.

zara1987

Reaction score
I cant open the trainer at all! it just sais windwos cant find it and then it disapears from the computer! :c
I tried several times but it keeps on doing it.
i would be alot of happie if someone could assist.
take alot of care

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
To those reading..... F4, F8, and F10 still do work, to some degree at least.

F4 (infinite potions) and F10 (infinite crafting materials) seem to be still working fine.

F8 (instant cooldown) is a bit odd, at least for me. It allows a second skill use immediately, but then seems to use the normal countdown timer for the next use, then seems to "reset" to allow two in a row again.

Just FYI for anyone who read that they still work. They do, with the one oddity about F8.

Regardless, thanks again to MAF for taking the time to provide a free trainer, it's appreciated.

megaray500

Reaction score
I cant open the trainer at all! it just sais windwos cant find it and then it disapears from the computer! :c
I tried several times but it keeps on doing it.
i would be alot of happie if someone could assist.
take alot of care
Did you try disabling anti-virus?

zara1987

Reaction score
I cant open it at all, it just keeps closing down and disapears with a message "cant find it-ish" and then its nowhere to be found! :c
can anyone help me? c:

Siralextraffo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've just donwloaded the trainer and first of all thanks for the work on it!

But, dunno if it's related to the last patch(sorry didn't read the last 38 pages!) only F4, F8 and F10 are working, none of the others is; why is this?

Thanks!

EpicOtter

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've just donwloaded the trainer and first of all thanks for the work on it!

But, dunno if it's related to the last patch(sorry didn't read the last 38 pages!) only F4, F8 and F10 are working, none of the others is; why is this?

Thanks!
People scare me. Origin update, you don't have to read everything to find this answer. Its called critical thinking. If earlier messages are OK skip to the back couple of pages. Or is lazy the new fashion?

Arion15

Reaction score

Thanks!

Because of the latest patch of DAI that came out yesterday.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will finish up Far Cry 4 trainer update then check the new patch out , Please list current bugs with the trainer or requested new options and i will see what i can do .

Hotochi

Reaction score
Everything you put on is all we need :p so just an update would be perfect man, amazing work btw! o/

Dkeco

Reaction score
Can you make it to get all schematic and all (common and rare) materials?

Thank you! :)

DavidM1

Reaction score
All merchant schematics moved to the Haven/Skyhold merchants (if possible ofcourse). Apart from that being able to start using the trainer again would be great.

+ Amazing work as always ;)

Devtek

Reaction score
Will finish up Far Cry 4 trainer update then check the new patch out , Please list current bugs with the trainer or requested new options and i will see what i can do .

There is going to be a hotfix today to hopefully fix some of the graphical glitches so I wouldn't do any updates this main Patch 2 (its what they called it even though it was the first patch for everyone but XboxOne).