Trainer Search

MariRomanov

Reaction score
I've noticed that there are some crafting items that are not effected by the inf crafting mats cheat.

Velveteen, ironbark, dragons tooth, and giant bear claws are only 4 of them but there are more.

Also is there a way to make it so the crafting items go to 99 and stay at 99 instead of continuing to build onto itself?

indra yudistira

Reaction score
I've noticed that there are some crafting items that are not effected by the inf crafting mats cheat.

Velveteen, ironbark, dragons tooth, and giant bear claws are only 4 of them but there are more.

Also is there a way to make it so the crafting items go to 99 and stay at 99 instead of continuing to build onto itself?

And also dragons bone. And i'm trying to add inquisitons perk, but it has no effect either, even i already follow the instruction on 1st page.

loektheman

Reaction score
Please for me as well:
could we get 100% success rate on masterwork or max masterwork items?

Dkeco

Reaction score

yes, only "normal" material is affected from F10. You can ofcourse make even fade touched material to have 99 by using F4 and selling remaining dragon tooth etc. It should then gives you 99. Though, you need to have at least 1 material in inventory as it will not add any material you do not have, only increasing its numbers.

I am waitng if it is possible to add schematics and possibly all material (not only changing their numbers if you have them in inventory). Having all schematics and all materials will be neat!

MariRomanov

Reaction score
yes, only "normal" material is affected from F10. You can ofcourse make even fade touched material to have 99 by using F4 and selling remaining dragon tooth etc. It should then gives you 99. Though, you need to have at least 1 material in inventory as it will not add any material you do not have, only increasing its numbers.

I am waitng if it is possible to add schematics and possibly all material (not only changing their numbers if you have them in inventory). Having all schematics and all materials will be neat!
You must be using one of the +13 trainers because F4 on the +15 trainer is inf potions and I don't see how that would effect crafting mats.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
You must be using one of the +13 trainers because F4 on the +15 trainer is inf potions and I don't see how that would effect crafting mats.

Actually, F4 works that way on ALL versions of the trainer - I use it on +15 version all the time. With F4 turned on, take any crafting material (masterwork or regular) or standard 'valuable' (ie junk) item in your inventory and sell at least one of them to a merchant, you will get 99 in your inventory - if you have more than 99, then it will go to the next multiple of 99 (198, 297, 396, etc.). It works for all crafting/researching items except the materials needed for the character specializations quests (which work in multiples of 3 instead of 99). Furthermore, any weapon/armour/requisition crafting you do with F4 turned on will not deplete your crafting material stockpile (as long as you have at least the required amounts in inventory).

These features of F4 have been repeatedly documented by me and others throughout this thread, so before saying 'it can't work' I suggest trying it in the future...

anon156

Reaction score
These features of F4 have been repeatedly documented by me and others throughout this thread, so before saying 'it can't work' I suggest trying it in the future...

Calm down for a minute. How would anyone ever know 'infinite potions' affected crafting materials and 'enemy researches' anyway.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Calm down for a minute. How would anyone ever know 'infinite potions' affected crafting materials and 'enemy researches' anyway.
Maybe because it's been reported to work like that many times on this thread? And if you're not going to read the thread or test someone else's reported experience with the trainer, do you really have any business saying their comment was wrong or outdated?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Help me please my +15 trainer for f10 wont work at all :(

Can you be a bit more specific? Are the other cheats working with the trainer? When you hit F10, are you getting the 'cheat activated' voice-over? Are you following the instructions on page 1? (after activating F10, you need to go through a combat session and then save and load the save or fast-travel before your crafting items will max out to 99).

If none of this works for you, the other option, as noted above, is to activate F4 and go to a merchant and sell one of the crafting components and your inventory will be bumped up to 99.

anon156

Reaction score
Maybe because it's been reported to work like that many times on this thread? And if you're not going to read the thread or test someone else's reported experience with the trainer, do you really have any business saying their comment was wrong or outdated?

The trainer came from a trusted source. Not everyone would want to go through the entire thread. Besides, expecting 'infinite potions' to not work on crafting materials is only logical on first glance. You can't really blame him/her.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiight how many people do you think actually read through all FIFTY TWO freaking pages or just skipped to fifty three? I'd be willing to bet less the 1/4 of the people here have read this thread from end to end.

I might also add that if it has been mentioned so many times that it might be a good idea to have such information added to the original post with the trainer downloads seeing as that is the one page everyone is guaranteed to read.

Side note, You really shouldn't take things so personal or get defensive when someone doesn't know a certain piece of information or doesn't think it should work that way considering it actually shouldn't.

anon156

Reaction score
Irrelevant, but how come my post hours ago is still pending moderator's approval? Not like I stuck offensive things in it.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer came from a trusted source. Not everyone would want to go through the entire thread. Besides, expecting 'infinite potions' to not work on crafting materials is only logical on first glance. You can't really blame him/her.
I don't 'blame' her for not knowing about the feature or even for not going through the entire thread. I responded because she contradicted another person's post by surmising he was using an older version when what he reported actually does work in all versions of the trainer. And I'm not going to apologize for noting that she replied without taking a few minutes to test or research whether what she was posting was true or not.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight how many people do you think actually read through all FIFTY TWO freaking pages or just skipped to fifty three? I'd be willing to bet less the 1/4 of the people here have read this thread from end to end.

I might also add that if it has been mentioned so many times that it might be a good idea to have such information added to the original post with the trainer downloads seeing as that is the one page everyone is guaranteed to read.

Side note, You really shouldn't take things so personal or get defensive when someone doesn't know a certain piece of information or doesn't think it should work that way considering it actually shouldn't.

And maybe you should take a few minutes before posting to test if what you're posting is actually correct and not what you think 'might' be correct...

Agumon-kun

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't activate, just windows' beep sound and no notification or tick on trainer activated stuff.
It worked an hour ago, however.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer still activating and working normally for me as of 5 minutes ago...