Trainer Search

Sylandiradio

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't activate, just windows' beep sound and no notification or tick on trainer activated stuff.
It worked an hour ago, however.

I find that when that happens (odd occasion) I have to close the trainer and reopen it and works perfectly fine then on out. (Experience with Origin Version of DA: I)

Reaction score
It seems having more than 99 items on creatures research, can bring CTD upon interacting the research table. But selling the excess items & maintaining it to 99 or lower seems to solve the CTD.

anon156

Reaction score
It seems having more than 99 items on creatures research, can bring CTD upon interacting the research table. But selling the excess items & maintaining it to 99 or lower seems to solve the CTD.

Did you test it with 'infinite potions' off? That cheat CTD's when handling in research.

CheatedCheat

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have an issue with the V1.01 Trainer +15, it's not working for me... Everytime I try it fails, am I doing anything wrong ?
I just hear the windows's beep instead of the "Trainer Activated" and it's driving me crazy...

The steps I am doing :

1. Run the game

2. Start a save

3. Once in game, close the window then run the Trainer

4. Go back in game

5. Push F1.

Can somebody help me ? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???

y_y

Last edited:

ale-nerd

Reaction score
For people who want 100% chance, get yourself Essence of Perfection that you can find in Main Quest "Here Lies the Abyss".
Finish quest with 5 mages there.
After you got it, use cheat engine to get it. You go to shop where you havent ever sold anything, you sell it (DONT CLOSE THE SHOP AFTER THAT), go to cheat engine and put how much you sold (or in other words how much of it in store) so it's 1.
Then you rebuy it, and since there are none of them, you put 0 (number, not letter "o").
I did it like 20-25 times. Also, I was clicking like 10 times sometimes to save time. Anyways soon enough I got 8 of them left. After that I changed all of them, to number of 99, then bought them (they're in rebuys section), then changed again to 99 (out of those 8 only 2 or 1 will change number to 99, so i just deleted all other ones and kept making them and buying them, each is like 1 copper. Result 623 essences with 100% chance and 10-15 minutes of time.
After you got enough, i recommend you right after closing shop to save your game, since you changed some other values and you don't know would it cause crash game or not.

marduk606

Reaction score
I have a legitimate version of this game, and when you first start the game is connects to servers. Will using this trainer in single player get me banned or anything like that?

ale-nerd

Reaction score
I have a legitimate version of this game, and when you first start the game is connects to servers. Will using this trainer in single player get me banned or anything like that?
No it doesn't.Your Dragon Age doesnt give a crap about what you use. It only processes your saves, to save hem in Dragon Age Keep and achievements.
Don't worry.

marduk606

Reaction score
No it doesn't.Your Dragon Age doesnt give a crap about what you use. It only processes your saves, to save hem in Dragon Age Keep and achievements.
Don't worry.

Okay good. What does Mega Exp do? Does it grant you a large amount of XP after killing enemies or is it instantly? Also does Infinite Ability Points just grant your Ability Points or actually level your character. What's the difference?

ale-nerd

Reaction score
Okay good. What does Mega Exp do? Does it grant you a large amount of XP after killing enemies or is it instantly? Also does Infinite Ability Points just grant your Ability Points or actually level your character. What's the difference?
For every enemy you kill you get "Exp +1000". So if kill zombie IE you will get 1005 exp, other 1023, 1039 etc.

You can kill peaceful enemies like rabbits or whatever is there, to get exp fast.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have an issue with the V1.01 Trainer +15, it's not working for me... Everytime I try it fails, am I doing anything wrong ?
I just hear the windows's beep instead of the "Trainer Activated" and it's driving me crazy...

The steps I am doing :

1. Run the game

2. Start a save

3. Once in game, close the window then run the Trainer

4. Go back in game

5. Push F1.

Can somebody help me ? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???

y_y

Try reversing steps 4 & 5 - ie. activate the Trainer with F1 before you alt-TAB back into the game. Also make sure you're running the game as well as the Trainer in administrative modes...

zedxxx

Reaction score
excuse me, I got problem activated the trainer.
First I open the Game then minimized it then I open the trainer (run as admin), I switch back to the Game then I press F1 to active the trainer but it just sounds beep instead sounds "Cheat Activated!" I try the Money cheat by pressing F6 it just sounds beep and doesn't work, I've set money to 99999 and try to spend or gain money but still won't work but I use infinite craft item by press F10 its sounds "Cheat Activated!" and I use the instruction to move some craft item to valuable then move it back again and it work, I dont know the other cheats I've just tested the Money and Max Craft Items.
I use Trainer v1.00 because my Game Version is 1.0.0.0 (it written in main executable file DragonAgeInquisition.exe in Details tab).
I use pirated version, win 7 64-bit, run the Game and Trainer as Administrator, and disable my AV.
Thank you.

Youkay

Reaction score
I can't get set inquisition points or set max weight to work. Can anyone help? I am following the instructions on the first page. There are no instructions for set max weight though. Much appreciated

Athazel

Reaction score
excuse me, I got problem activated the trainer.
First I open the Game then minimized it then I open the trainer (run as admin), I switch back to the Game then I press F1 to active the trainer but it just sounds beep instead sounds "Cheat Activated!" I try the Money cheat by pressing F6 it just sounds beep and doesn't work, I've set money to 99999 and try to spend or gain money but still won't work but I use infinite craft item by press F10 its sounds "Cheat Activated!" and I use the instruction to move some craft item to valuable then move it back again and it work, I dont know the other cheats I've just tested the Money and Max Craft Items.
I use Trainer v1.00 because my Game Version is 1.0.0.0 (it written in main executable file DragonAgeInquisition.exe in Details tab).
I use pirated version, win 7 64-bit, run the Game and Trainer as Administrator, and disable my AV.
Thank you.

I guess you should update your game and download the latest trainer maybe the trainer for that version got problems.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I can't get set inquisition points or set max weight to work. Can anyone help? I am following the instructions on the first page. There are no instructions for set max weight though. Much appreciated

I believe that for the max weight cheat to work, you need to first have invested an inquisition perk point into a perk that expands your weight/inventory capacity (this is done at the war table) - that was the case in earlier versions of the trainer, but I haven't tested it in the latest version. For inquisition points, I can't really add more than what's in the instructions and video (you need to have some already before adding more and you need to open and close your character's attribute page with the trainer on before adding points).

Youkay

Reaction score
I believe that for the max weight cheat to work, you need to first have invested an inquisition perk point into a perk that expands your weight/inventory capacity (this is done at the war table) - that was the case in earlier versions of the trainer, but I haven't tested it in the latest version. For inquisition points, I can't really add more than what's in the instructions and video (you need to have some already before adding more and you need to open and close your character's attribute page with the trainer on before adding points).

Thanks, it worked.

iain994

Reaction score
I'm probably being stupid but i cant seem to get the set influence feature to work with this trainer.