Trainer Search

docfraiser

Reaction score
ok I have a problem, or maybe I am just too stupid for this. But I cannot set Numbers in Influence, Power or Inquistion. Everytime I do that, a new window will appear telling me something about an error!! What did I do wrong?? or, what do I have to do there??

Killer_Mauzi

Reaction score
F4 Health Potions with me is only the trainer for version 1.00, = Inf. available. The rest refuses. It is only when F4 confirmation that works the cheat.

I'm sorry, my English is not so good. That's why I had to use the Google translator.

Kevin Mendoza

Reaction score
MrAntiFun Is there any way you can add an anti Max Crafting cheat to reverse the effects on the Weapon Research Valuables in oder to turn them in so we can then re use the max crafting cheat to avoid the crash??

Mythradyre

Reaction score
I've opened DA:I before opening the trainer, and the trainer still doesn't responds to me pressing in of the f- function keys. I only get a ping sound after everytime I press those keys though..

Lorgren

Reaction score
ok I have a problem, or maybe I am just too stupid for this. But I cannot set Numbers in Influence, Power or Inquistion. Everytime I do that, a new window will appear telling me something about an error!! What did I do wrong?? or, what do I have to do there??

Question is, what's the error? What does the message say?

Lorgren

Reaction score
For Mega XP it has been said that loading the game or changing the area will disable it, it's not because of the trainer but because of the game engine. Addresses and values get re-shuffled. If you use Mega XP trainer then whenever you load a game or change area - or even change party members - you need to disable every option, disable the trainer, then re-enable the trainer and then re-enable the options, including the Mega XP. I have done it like this and it always works then, no issues whatsoever. You also need to note that game itself has XP range, that is if the mob is more then 3 levels below you, you will get NO XP for killing it. You will get XP all the time for C o d e x entries.

Those who use the trainer version 1.0 or such, it does not work. Check the first page, latest version is 1.03, any other version you use does not work. Also note that the legal game will always be patched to the latest version and thus you need to use also the latest trainer version. Any illegal or hacked or whatever versions of the game - you're on your own. Who can tell what's been messed up with those games and trainer may very simply not work with those. It's not the fault of the trainer itself, it's your fault for using illegal copy of the game.

About usage - start the game, ALT+TAB out and start the trainer. Then switch BACK to the game and then activate the options. You need to note that if your Windows or anything you use has mapped function keys to something else or some other program in memory is also using them, then you possibly may not be able to start the trainer and enable the options by pressing those keys because something else reacts to you pressing the keys. If possible, make sure you are not running some unnecessary programs in the background, at least during the gaming period. As for anti-virus then yes, it may report a trojan or malware because the trainer needs to use a special "hacktool" program which allows it to hook up to the addresses in memory (Cheat Engine for example) and AV's see that and consider it undesirable. You don't need to shut down your AV, simply go into settings and add an exception for the trainer specifically, this way your AV will not try to kill it outright when you start and use it. You will have to, possibly, re-enable the exception and such when your AV gets updated or when the trainer is updated.

Functions - you need to realize that not all functions are accepted by the game all the time. For example "Infinite Potions" option - it works well in most of cases and it affects not only potions but also other stackable items in inventory like crafting materials, "valuables" you can sell, etc. You can but you don't need to use the "Max Crafting Items" option, instead get at least one item and then sell it to the vendor while the "Infinite Potion" option is available and you get a stack of the item. Note however that in situations where the game tries to take the item from you, like with research materials, it will not like this trainer option and the game and trainer will get into conflict and game will crash. So whenever you are turning in the research materials, be sure you turn the "Infinite Potions" option OFF. And yes, "Infinite Potions" option will also give to you a stack of Master Crafting items if you have at least one of those and sell it to the vendor while the option is enabled. And no, "Max Crafting Items" does not automatically stack up the Master items, those items are somewhat special and are handled differently by the game.

Various values - there are several values what you cannot edit or add at all until you actually get them. You cannot add inquisition perks until you actually earn at least one. Reason is that the trainer cannot add to a non-existing value, it can only modify existing value. So if you have 0 points, there's nothing to add to but as soon as you get 1 point, trainer can find it and then add to it. Same way with ability points - you need to have them and best if you also have used at least one point so that the trainer can see it. Some values have to be displayed in order to become "visible", thus it's always best to start the game, start the trainer, enable trainer (F1), then go to the game and open your char sheet and click on "Attributes" tab, this will populate the values like combat XP and influence and inquisition perks and such, if you have any, and then the trainer can hook up to those values. Otherwise, trainer may simply not see or find the values and cannot add or update anything.

alwayshuntress

Reaction score
I've only gotten F10 to work once...all the others seem to work just fine. Any suggestions?

(it's the crafting mats one....the only one I really want to use lol)

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I've only gotten F10 to work once...all the others seem to work just fine. Any suggestions?

(it's the crafting mats one....the only one I really want to use lol)
Ignore F10 and use F4. With F4 turned on, selling a crafting item to a vendor will give you 99 of said item in your inventory and works for mastercraft and fade-touched items too (which F10 usually does not). Also, when crafting/handing in requisitions with F4 turned on, your inventory will not go down as you craft. Just be sure that F4 is turned OFF when handing in items to the research table or your game will crash...

alwayshuntress

Reaction score
Ignore F10 and use F4. With F4 turned on, selling a crafting item to a vendor will give you 99 of said item in your inventory and works for mastercraft and fade-touched items too (which F10 usually does not). Also, when crafting/handing in requisitions with F4 turned on, your inventory will not go down as you craft. Just be sure that F4 is turned OFF when handing in items to the research table or your game will crash...

Thank you :)

docfraiser

Reaction score
well, I do have inquisition perk points, also power points and influence. But everytime I add a number I just will get a ping sound, and nothing happens in the game. Everything else is working fine. I only use F1 and F2. So what do I have to do?? Okay, I will try what you told me to do and open the game and the character sheet...we'll see if this works.

cabrera80

Reaction score
Version 1.3 doesn´t work for me too. Just a ping and nothing more.

Fantikks

Reaction score
Hi , the trainer does not work on the fix, 2.5 , not all functions. Immortality does not work. All skill points don't work, make this trainer

dorkus699

Reaction score
Have you fixed the Max crafting items cheat so it includes the items for master crafting such as High dragon teeth and Iron bark and such?

Lorgren

Reaction score
Have you fixed the Max crafting items cheat so it includes the items for master crafting such as High dragon teeth and Iron bark and such?

Seeing as that function never was in, there's nothing to "fix". Mastercrafted items are handled somewhat differently then the common ones. Just enable F4 option and when you get one MC item, sell it and you'll have a stack. Works on all of them.

PuiaRalte

Reaction score
Please help..I need to know how to check my game version..I am using 3dm V3 *****