Trainer Search

Bubasmile

Reaction score
Hi, Tnx for your all works, it's great! you can update the trainer v1.04?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi, Tnx for your all works, it's great! you can update the trainer v1.04?
Uhm , I just checked origin and my game didn't update yet , I will check again tomorrow morning tho .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Uhm , I just checked origin and my game didn't update yet , I will check again tomorrow morning tho .

my game didn't update either and I just tested the 1.03 +15 and all functions still activated didn't test in game but all activated

cyberpunker

Reaction score

Can you also add in a "gravity mode"? Lingon's trainer isn't working anymore and your trainer is the best I've found so far.

worrow

Reaction score
Can you also add in a "gravity mode"? Lingon's trainer isn't working anymore and your trainer is the best I've found so far.
The problem of "gravity mode" is--for some reasons, it is not always working.

TheShadowhand

Reaction score
The influence and perks doesn't work on the Dragon Age Inquisition V1.01 Trainer +15. Tried it multiple times.

DeathEaterR

Reaction score
gotta try this one out

edited: nope, doesn't work. origin updated the game to v4. waiting for the next update of the trainer :D

Last edited:

Stonecoldn69

Reaction score
How can you tell what Version of Game you have? I have looked at properties of dragonageinquisition.exe and says 1.0 under details. Any other way. Ive had Origin check for updates and says all is updated. I can't confirm what i got. Thanks.
BTW good work Mrantifun thx for the trainers

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
How can you tell what Version of Game you have? I have looked at properties of dragonageinquisition.exe and says 1.0 under details. Any other way. Ive had Origin check for updates and says all is updated. I can't confirm what i got. Thanks.
BTW good work Mrantifun thx for the trainers

my exe says 1.0 also but this link tells you about the patches

blog.bioware.com/dragon-age-inquisition-patch-notes/

thierrylyon

Master Donor
Reaction score
Je ai la version 1.03 accrocher et il Fonctionne bien.

patchnote Dragon Age™: Inquisition 1.03