Trainer Search

CanKneez

Reaction score
I think once the infi items option has been debugged, crafting weapons/armors would rake in the stats. But that is my opinion. Up to demand I guess. Off to bed for me. 26 hours into the game is getting a bit too dangerous for me.

funcof

Reaction score
a speedhack would be nice .. atleast 1.5 speed for attack .. playing with a warrior or ranged rouge feels like slowmo

dubh

Reaction score
Thanks for the game save it saved me hours of gameplay , Now what else is required ? , Are char stats required ? .
If you can add stats, cool. I don't think anyone really knows how they affect characters other than the tooltips because nobody has been able to change the base values.

sodbvdba

Reaction score
Inquisition Perk Points would be nice if it hasn't been mentioned yet, and I do mean the perk points, not the influence points or the power points.

Otherwise something that adds for example 9 stat points (since DAI likes multiples of 3) to a chosen stat would be nice, like when you add a passive ability.

Arzeus

Reaction score
Thanks for the game save it saved me hours of gameplay , Now what else is required ? , Are char stats required ? .
can you make add 1000 exp or 5000 exp option?
mega exp are too fast :|

jimgreen

Reaction score
Very nice trainer, thank you. But by any chance you can remove power and Inquisition perks?

Thanks once again. :)

kuranza

Reaction score
Very nice trainer, thank you. But by any chance you can remove power and Inquisition perks?

Thanks once again. :)
actually it's kind of an unintended bug/glitch thing, he's working on fixing it right now

dubh

Reaction score
Almost forgot. Add Max Carry Weight would be good. With Cheat Engine, you can find it by scanning for a 4-byte value while adding the associated Inquisition Perks.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
can you make add 1000 exp or 5000 exp option?
mega exp are too fast :|
The mega exp adds 1000 exp so i dont think it is that fast , You can turn the cheat off and get back to normal exp whenever you want .

dubh

Reaction score
By the way, infinite crafting resources would be better than max crafting resources. When you have tens of thousands of crafting resources, loading the buy/sell and inventory menus takes a long time.

kuranza

Reaction score
I heard with the exp system, there is no level cap but there is, due to the exp diminishing to 0 when the level difference between you and the enemy is high enough. I hear the possible max is about lvl 27.

wolf1030

Reaction score
Inquisition Perk Points would be nice if it hasn't been mentioned yet, and I do mean the perk points, not the influence points or the power points.

Otherwise something that adds for example 9 stat points (since DAI likes multiples of 3) to a chosen stat would be nice, like when you add a passive ability.

I agree, an option for a small stat boost or a large one would be very helpful as wondering in some area's can be very devastating. Some of the enemies seem very strong even on normal.

darez

Reaction score
Anyone else has an issue where if the trainer is activated (F1) and you change zone then the item radar on bottom left of screen would keep flashing red?

m1d4l

Reaction score
Anyone else has an issue where if the trainer is activated (F1) and you change zone then the item radar on bottom left of screen would keep flashing red?
Read my post on previous page. I already reported this bug.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
Is it possible to get all the armor, clothes etc? or this require heavily moded?

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
It is a decent trainer, but the trainer causes my game to feese up after i played for awhile ..:(:mad: i have to hard reset my pc
i have only health option active
The freezing problem isn't the trainer my game has been doing that before I downloaded the trainer. I had to do the character creation 3 times before I got past the freezing glitch.

slycatsmeow

Reaction score
Each time I extract and try to open the trainer, an error pops up saying, "Error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." How do I amend this?