Trainer Search

baroqueout

Reaction score
So the item trick definitely doesn't work? The gold trick worked just fine, but I'm paranoid to try it with items after what other people have said, haha.

Either way, thanks for the work. :) This is a huge help after they stripped down the dev console, so I appreciate it.

dubh

Reaction score
If you want to max out your crafting items, or other items, the long way:

Sell your crafting items to a merchant. Then, with Cheat Engine, use the 4 bytes scan on the item amount in the Buy Back menu as you buy back those items.

You'll have to cheat your gold to buy back huge quantities.

kenji22

Reaction score
Thanks again for another usefull trainer! Once more, its very appreciated!

crocsoul

Reaction score
Using the infinite potions option also gave me infinite crafting items. And valuables, which I was only able to offload when I disabled that option.

Not perfect, but I'm grateful for the trainer and impressed that it was made so quickly. Props to mrantifun for not charging for access like some lame forums out there.

brockelley

Reaction score
i honestly dont understand why the hate, no one's messing with you and yet so much hate :(.

No one's messing with him? Every other post is an apologist.. I mean I'm not complaining about this trainer, it is free.. I'm definitely going to move onto a better trainer unless he updates it.. because there are usually 3-5 different trainers available for any AAA title.. but this one will do for now.

SaintCross05

Reaction score
No, just another awesome bonus feature of untested MAF trainers. But at least the trainer's free, right?
Well, can't argue with that, but good thing is that after reloading, the game is running again. Guess have to wait for the formal version of the trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , I just woke up and i will start working on a new trainer now , Current bugs to fix
#Horse bug
#unwanted power and inquisition points
#unwanted quests items
#fix crafting items
#fix some other bugs like respect and stuff
,If there is anything else please let me know .

brattack

Reaction score
MrAntiFun,

just wanted to say thank you for the trainer.

At a later time perhaps a running speed increase could be nice? I dislike having to call for the horse then mount/dismount when trying to go fast through places I've already been in. Such an option would be great once I'm doing my 2nd 3rd and Nth playthroughs.

Also, perhaps adding Inquisition perks? Or are they tied to Inquisition XP?

Also maybe War Room Operation speeding up? Waiting 12 hours for an operation to finish is alright on my 1st playthrough, but I don't want to wait so long when I'm doing my next playthrough.

Once again, THANK YOU for the trainer. Hopefully the bugs will be easy to fix. Have a nice day. :)

dubh

Reaction score
Yeah, movement speed would be pretty cool, as would jump height although I have no idea how you'd get at that data. Bug fixes first! ;)

m1d4l

Reaction score
Please, rebind f5, f9. Atleast f5, because its hard to even use browser, while playing.

Kyle Bennett

Reaction score
MrAntiFun,

Also maybe War Room Operation speeding up? Waiting 12 hours for an operation to finish is alright on my 1st playthrough, but I don't want to wait so long when I'm doing my next playthrough.

I completely agree with this, War Room Operations take a long time and like brattack said, It's fine to wait the first playthrough, but after that it get's kind of annoying.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I completely agree with this, War Room Operations take a long time and like brattack said, It's fine to wait the first playthrough, but after that it get's kind of annoying.
Can you send me a game save which can be found at C:\Users\<User>\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save , Send the whole folder if possible please , I didnt play the game for long and i barely have any progress , I didnt get to the War Rome Operations yet .

Arzeus

Reaction score
If there is anything else please let me know .
At a later time perhaps a running speed increase could be nice? I dislike having to call for the horse then mount/dismount when trying to go fast through places I've already been in. Such an option would be great once I'm doing my 2nd 3rd and Nth playthroughs.
Also, perhaps adding Inquisition perks? Or are they tied to Inquisition XP?
so agree on this one :D

m1d4l

Reaction score
Found another bug. When you entered area quest (when you need to "search" for quest objective) its bugged and constantly showing, that you inside that area. Even if you traveled to another place on world map.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Guys if you want me to check out the War Rome Operations someone have to send me a game save.

dubh

Reaction score
Guys if you want me to check out the War Rome Operations someone have to send me a game save.
If you've played until at least Haven, you have access to the War Room/Table already. You can send advisors on missions through the War Room/Table from the start.

CanKneez

Reaction score
dropped you an email with the save attached. :) glhf thanks again for your work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the game save it saved me hours of gameplay , Now what else is required ? , Are char stats required ? .