Trainer Search

ccg08

Reaction score
MrAntiFun's trainers are always the best! Seriously looking forward to the update, as the only thing that I use the trainer for is Inquisition Perk points and the latest trainer no longer adds these in the latest version of the game.

Shepard13ME

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Telktera, после: 42409, член: 307939"]. Работает всё, кроме буста экспы [/ QUOTE]
А какая у тебя версия игры?

Regaltr

Reaction score
Im using the latest one and the only one that doesnt work is the instant skill cooldown

melstar66743

Reaction score
Ok, so F1 will NOT activate the trainer. Should I start the trainer before the game? Do I activate the trainer at main menu screen? Do I start the trainer AFTER I reenter Haven? ...Can I get a little help here?

Ian Lodge

Reaction score
Start the game, all the way until you have control of your Inquisitor then what I have always done is open my Inventory close it and then hit F1 and I get the 'Trainer Activated' message then hit whichever 'cheat' you want and get the 'Cheat Activated' message, but for sure read the very first post (where you get the Trainer from) and follow those instructions if you want extra Power etc.

I have personally had no problems with this trainer in any of its forms and I am running the GOG Version with the DLC.

Hope this helps

gggttg12

Reaction score
i have v1.03 and the cheats worked erlier, except money and inf focus, but now nothing works...?

greg1rt

Reaction score
Re-downloaded it for a replay sadly my xml tells me I'm 1.7 didnt sign up for beta no choice given. No trainers are working, all I want is gravity mode to go to the ungoable places as the rest is easy with ce. Tried forcing a downgrade to 2.5 from whats floating around torrents update directory as I simply can't find anywhere that stores previous revisions and got somethings on fling going sadly no gravity. Just toss in patch folder but saves on higher updates wont load though.

Lingon has gravity but his won't even activate, nor this one. Hope and pray mr anti fun or ling updates for 1.7 with gravity or mods do it.

Does the digital deluxe dlc (flaming weapons and horse armor) negate these trainers? It's a legit copy offline through origin with custom world state. The only fun left for me to have is map flying to all those places the game wouldn't let you explore unless you spnd hours using long shot and dashes like a platforming nightmare but are there looking real interesting I can think of dozens off hand so gravity is getting my goat.

If ling isn't updating and MAF isn't interested in gravity is this possible to script with cheat engine? I wouldn't even know where to begin reducing the many values there its tedium enough with the easy stuff.

Jony Boss

Reaction score
MrAntiFun thaks you for the trainers. Ihave a request,is it possible you can add court aproval to the trainer??

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Option to add/remove Divine points to Leliana,Cassandra,Vivienne would be nice.