Trainer Search

Holyhandgrenade

Reaction score
Problem with treating research materials as regular mats: when you have a lot of them the game crashes when you try to turn them in, could you exclude the research materials from the "infinite mats" cheat to prevent this? You only get one bonus for each material anyway.

They're not destroyable so the only way I can think of to fix the problem is to not have the trainer give you 99 of each the same way masterworks aren't duplicated. Also masterwork mats aren't counted when the trainer is active for some reason?

Aside from that I love this trainer.

FODA SE

Reaction score
So, max Fade-Touched stuff is never going to happen?

Oh, the rest is fine by the way, thanks bro.

Last edited:

Shido1x

Reaction score
OMG! I researched on the previous pages, and found the solution, this forum is awesome!
would you please tell me how to max the masterwork and fade-touched items because i can't find any solution

Shido1x

Reaction score
would you please tell me how to max the masterwork and fade-touched items because i can't find any solution
i got it :D you just activate health potion ( F4 ) then sell one of the masterwork or fade-touched item and they will be maxed

thanks a lot MAF for this amazing trainers Keep this magnificent work up man (Y)

Arai19

Reaction score
i have an unrelated question... sorry, but as of 6 june which patch is the latest? there were talks of patch 7 and 8, but then an article in google search stated patch 6 is available to download which was dated around march or may.

This v1.07 is which patch??

Also where can i download patch for v1.07?

What about waypoint teleportation?( or teleportation to icon in map)

Thanks for the constant and consistent great work M.A.F.!!

MisterSiilver

Reaction score
Which version trainer used for Dragon.Age.Inquisition.incl.Update2.4DLC.FRENCH-Mephisto plz ?

Last edited:

MDP123

Reaction score
the trainer won't work for the skidrowreloaded ***** version ??

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
Hi this trainer works great and it is amazing, but I can't get the increased damage to work. I know there is a way to do this with cheat engine so if any one knows how that info would be great.

alpalia

Reaction score
maybe old, but, still if somebody didnt know it already. the dragon age keep as been updated an can now put setting in dragon age inquisition choices.
(personnally i not like this idea of "keep" and would be better to use direct transfert save from DAO=DA2=DAI)

just as info ^^

alpalia

Reaction score
Generally, these trainers are for the legit purchased version.
the trainer are for an certain version update of the game (exempl : 1.0.001 , 2.5.00250 ,etc..) , whatever if its legit or not (MaF probably dont give a smurf about wich version you use ^^)

Owen Harper

Reaction score
Curiously, I can't get anything to work except the "Activate Trainer" on version 1.0.0.3, and I am using the 1.03 trainer. Is there a simple way to fix this? I generally start the game as admin, wait until i load my save, and then minimize to run the 1.03 trainer as admin. Is there anything else I need to do? I'm not sure if the game folder is set as read only, but would that affect it at all?

Last edited:

LudiBamBudi

Reaction score
ok so i bought that game, installed it (on origin) and played it with the latest trainer (1.07) everyting works and went great. a nother day, after i startet origin, it told me dragon age inquisition needs a patch befor it would be playabel again. so i downloaded it and installed it. i startet the game and try to run the trainer. but nothing works anymore :( i don´t know if my actuell version is 1.08 or still 1.07. try to find the version ingame but didn´t found anything.

nothing works now with this patch :| i tryed every older trainer but under my current version no one works! i don´t get it...

pls someone help me, i really love that game!

Last edited: