Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
ok so i bought that game, installed it (on origin) and played it with the latest trainer (1.07) everyting works and went great. a nother day, after i startet origin, it told me dragon age inquisition needs a patch befor it would be playabel again. so i downloaded it and installed it. i startet the game and try to run the trainer. but nothing works anymore :( i don´t know if my actuell version is 1.08 or still 1.07. try to find the version ingame but didn´t found anything.

nothing works now with this patch :| i tryed every older trainer but under my current version no one works! i don´t get it...

pls someone help me, i really love that game!

you can try to go in the files (origin games/dragon age/etc..) and find the .exe of the game, then right clic it, property and details, it should show the version of the game.exe (aka version of game)
i dont know if DAi have an configurator like for mass effect, if yes, then just open the configurator and you should easily find the version of the game

LudiBamBudi

Reaction score
you can try to go in the files (origin games/dragon age/etc..) and find the .exe of the game, then right clic it, property and details, it should show the version of the game.exe (aka version of game)
i dont know if DAi have an configurator like for mass effect, if yes, then just open the configurator and you should easily find the version of the game
No, there is no configurator. But thank you for the answer, i will check it soon. Maybe i find the version :)

CrazyExplorer

Reaction score
Seems it did not working if you updating today. :(

I can't bring the trainer to work with the update today.

acatd24

Reaction score
Just got an update today for 1.0.9. Not sure what it did, but it caused the trainer to not work. I can only get infinite weight and Skill cooldown to work, nothing else functions. Please update the trainer so that it works again with the new patch out today! and thank you for such an awesome trainer, you sir are a rockstar!

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Greetings Mr. anti

just thought i'd tell you im a huge fan of your trainers. im thinking of making a donation, but really thank you very much for the large amount of trainers your provide they're awesome!

now the dragon age inqusition trainer is by far my favourit. And i hate origin for updating their game so often :p
but i see other people have already brought it to your attention that the latest dragon age has "broken" your trainer.

i cant wait for it to return! :D

cracktrix

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have the same problem with the of DA: Inquisition trainer, the guys at EA have updated the game and the v1.07 trainer has stopped working (f1 is not responding). I know you are busy but I then you leave the "anxiety" jeje. Thanks

Catie

Reaction score
Just and FYI Mr Antifun is having surgery so update will take a few .

LudiBamBudi

Reaction score
also he posted it on his facebook page yesturday

Also another FYI F4, F7, F8, F10, and f11 still seem to work as per the previous trainers
oh damn, i just read it :/ get well soon mr. antifun, you are the best! :)

and after your recovery i hope you give us a new updated dragon age inqusition trainer :b :)

Jony Boss

Reaction score
  • MAF update your trainer for DAI. We are lost without you

Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
i guess its the update for implent the new dlc ? (at least on console, i guess same on pc)