Trainer Search

ridzamnto

Reaction score
I can't use the trainer... Here are some problems that I found.
1. F1 button doesn't seem to do the job it just gives me "ding" sound no matter how much I tried to press it
2. Some cheats "seems" working as the name turned red when I pressed the assigned button, but only potion and instant cool down that worked though infinite health was also turned on
3. As I restarted the game and tried the trainer again, some cheats that I knew working (the potion and instant cool down) just give me another "ding" sound no matter how much I pressed them
Help guys? I never face any problem when I use mrantifun trainer before, so I'm very confused now

Xskaliber

Reaction score
Hey my game's versionis 1.11 yet the trainer doesn't activate? Can someone help?

ClumsyAnna

Reaction score
I can't use the trainer... Here are some problems that I found.
1. F1 button doesn't seem to do the job it just gives me "ding" sound no matter how much I tried to press it
2. Some cheats "seems" working as the name turned red when I pressed the assigned button, but only potion and instant cool down that worked though infinite health was also turned on
3. As I restarted the game and tried the trainer again, some cheats that I knew working (the potion and instant cool down) just give me another "ding" sound no matter how much I pressed them
Help guys? I never face any problem when I use mrantifun trainer before, so I'm very confused now

Same problem here :( I've used the trainer before with no issues, but just played the game for the first time in probably about a year and all I get is the "ding" sound as well with all the buttons.

Edit:

I just went back into the game to check my key binding settings, and realised that F1/F2/F3/F4 were all set for switching to other party members. I changed these to num1/2/etc. It worked initially, but when restarting the game the same "ding" happened.
I then worked out that if you close the trainer and open it AFTER the game's been launched, it now works every time. I hope this might help someone!

Last edited:

DS7639

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, the "Instant Skills Cooldown" doesn't work in gamepad mode, is there anyway to fix this?

babesean

Reaction score
MAF by anychance could u include a "gravity mode" (similar the one with lingon) his one doest work anymore....

12Usurper34

Reaction score
If F1 is pressed but doesn't light up (for activating the trainer) yet the "bing" sound is heard, does this mean that the trainer works or not?

Also, with the Max craft items, does it max out all potential craft items in the game or do I need that material to start off with, and then do the cheat?

The instant cooldown also doesn't work for me. When I press it the ding noise occurs and it beocmes red but when I use ana bility, they all become unusable for at least 6 seconds.

I'm using V1.10 +15

Last edited:

Bennyboi

Reaction score
the trainer does not apear to work with deluxe edition, does the 1.11 trainer dosent work with it?

BobbyLX

Reaction score
I would like to Note, @MrAntiFun that you should put in a Warning for using the Max Crafting Items as it can cause a CTD bug.

Since the Max Crafting Items also affects non-crafting items, such as valuables and in this particular case, creature research items, like red templar bows or corpse brain, basically any creature drops. When turning in research materials/items it causes a CTD, because some ignorant players (like me) who uses the "Loot All" function all the time ends up with multiple stacks of x99 research items which will cause the game to crash.

Also, I don't know if this is a problem, but for some reason, if I use the Infinite Health cheat, I end up doing damage values of 1. I don't know if this happened because of the cheat or because it has something to do with how adding ability points into the Reaver build.

Anyway, thanks for your continued hard work.