Trainer Search

Kaeli Jennings

Reaction score
All the buttons work except Set Influence. I can't seem to get it to do that one at all. Any suggestions? Oh and the Max Items thing, it causes the game to crash if you turn in your creature items to Minaeve.... but if you shut down the trainer and restart your game without the trainer on, you can hand in massive amounts of creature items with no crash.

Last edited:

Caity

Reaction score
i cant press F1, all the other cheats work, pls help
I'm having the same issue. F1 worked once and me being me, I accidentally closed the trainer. Is there some way to fix this or to like, remap the hotkeys like you can with your other trainers? Also, it's quite inconvenient that every time I open the trainer, it opens my web browser to take me to the website...

salmandia

Reaction score
this is can works for v1.10-v1.11

only money trainer is work .. but is good

Dragon Age: Inquisition v1.12 +16 TRAINER

NIKO87

Reaction score
Does not work, can't activate. there is a beeping sound but that's it.

Albrechxcx

Reaction score
Guys....just open it on Admin mode.... its working perfectly, even on multiplayer

Quatum89

Reaction score
can you update this trainer please... i cannot activate this trainer.. i has press f1 button but its only make a ding sound..

semih74

Reaction score
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Deluxe Edition V.1.11 Trainer V.1.10 is working

Reaction score
If I play in Single Player mode in Origins, will I get banned or something? Not really sure since I am gonna try the game for the first time with a trainer.

LeeMilla

Reaction score
If I play in Single Player mode in Origins, will I get banned or something? Not really sure since I am gonna try the game for the first time with a trainer.
Don't worry, you'll not be banned for using trainer in single player mode.

jeffreystone

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 B / Fixed Exp Cheat for party
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.01 Trainer +13
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.01 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.03 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.07 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.08 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.09 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.10 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B
Dragon Age Inquisition V11.03.2019 Trainer +13

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health Potions
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Crafting Items
  7. Instant Skills Cooldown
  8. Inf.Ability Points
  9. Set Power
  10. set Inquisition
  11. Set Money
  12. Set Influence
  13. Inf.Focus
  14. Inf.Weight
  15. Fast Kill
Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , Make sure you have more than 1 Point at least then open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .
  • For money cheat to work you should spend money or gain money
F1 is for the sound control on my notebook. is there a work around this?

Atomo95

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Hi dear @MrAntiFun, first of all, thanks so much for your amazing tools ! I need your help if possible. I have donwload this version: "Dragon Age Inquisition V11.03.2019 Trainer +13" and i m playing this: DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION – DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION – V1.11 + ALL DLCS.
I try the tool , starting like admin, but i have so much problems, F1 don't work but there is only a "BEEP" sound. Starting to F2 to F9 no one work and F10 , F11 F12 work. Finally i have Numepad 0 and 1 that don t work. I don t understand whats the problem.. ! I try whit this version: Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B , a lot of this work, but F1 don t work again and i can t cheat the power and inquisition level. MegaExp i don t understand how it work because i kill monsters and they give the some exp. Sorry for disturb, hope you can help me! Thanks again , all the other tools for other games work fine!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi dear @MrAntiFun, first of all, thanks so much for your amazing tools ! I need your help if possible. I have donwload this version: "Dragon Age Inquisition V11.03.2019 Trainer +13" and i m playing this: DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION – DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION – V1.11 + ALL DLCS.
I try the tool , starting like admin, but i have so much problems, F1 don't work but there is only a "BEEP" sound. Starting to F2 to F9 no one work and F10 , F11 F12 work. Finally i have Numepad 0 and 1 that don t work. I don t understand whats the problem.. ! I try whit this version: Dragon Age Inquisition V1.11 Trainer +15 B , a lot of this work, but F1 don t work again and i can t cheat the power and inquisition level. MegaExp i don t understand how it work because i kill monsters and they give the some exp. Sorry for disturb, hope you can help me! Thanks again , all the other tools for other games work fine!
You have the game on origin ? .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Does not work, can't activate. there is a beeping sound but that's it.
same issue...i press F1 and beeps thats it, anyone figured out solution?
can you update this trainer please... i cannot activate this trainer.. i has press f1 button but its only make a ding sound..

If you don't have the game on origin then try V1.10 trainer , Latest trainer works fine on origin .

dai.png