Trainer Search

NBK2012

Reaction score
It's not problem with trainer, it's gameplay, enemies have to be in range with your level for you to get exp, you are not gonna get from level 7 if you are level 14

But why do my companions get exp?

R4yn0x

Reaction score
hey guys, i found something interesting regarding the crafting items (at least on my game) if i activate the 'Inf.Health Potions' option and sell 1 random crafting item at a merchant I automaticaly get 99 of that specific item in my inventory, and this is without using the 'Max Crafting Items' option... problem is the valuables (=junk) also seam to be on the same code, and can't sell them (+get 99) unless i deactivate the inf.potions option... hope this helps

thanks MAF for the trainer... i saw that there is already a cheat table for attributes, is it possible to integrate something like that in this trainer?

Crazywolf

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 B / Fixed Exp Cheat for party
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health Potions
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Crafting Items
  7. Instant Skills Cooldown
  8. Inf.Ability Points
  9. Max Weight 1000
  10. Set Power
  11. set Inquisition
  12. Set Max Weight
  13. Set Money
Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money or buy something then you can set money or get the inf.money effect
  • For weight to work you must buy an item then save the current game after you set max weight then load it
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , First open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .
Thank you, I'm going nuts, trying to fight and kill Red Templars.

testerguy123

Reaction score
But why do my companions get exp?

That does not make any sense because your companion's exp/level should be tight to your main character's.

Your companion levels maybe slightly lower than yours because main character a little gets extra story/codex that might have boosted your exp. But the difference between your main character and your companion shouldnt be more than 1 or 2 level.

Sz2x

Reaction score
hey guys, i found something interesting regarding the crafting items (at least on my game) if i activate the 'Inf.Health Potions' option and sell 1 random crafting item at a merchant I automaticaly get 99 of that specific item in my inventory, and this is without using the 'Max Crafting Items' option... problem is the valuables (=junk) also seam to be on the same code, and can't sell them (+get 99) unless i deactivate the inf.potions option... hope this helps

thanks MAF for the trainer... i saw that there is already a cheat table for attributes, is it possible to integrate something like that in this trainer?

I'm doing the same thing with "InfHealthPotions" cheat, no need for the "MaxCraftingItems", it works even with the MasterPieces, could anyone tell me where to find "Volcanic Aurum", thanks.

Moogle

Reaction score
MAF,

with the new trainer Mega exp still only works when solo. I tried with a partial party, and with a full party. results are the same. only solo will give the mega exp.

Thanks.

i have this issue too. only my main character gets exp. everyone else doesn't.

so how ?

*update

it works.

my main is 20. also all other characters leveled up eventually.

but i have a new issue. i notice at lv 20 i stop getting any xp from what i see. as such, it looks as if my characters are all capped at lv 19, is that normal or is this bugged?

Also from what i heard single player had no lv cap at lv 20, though thats all you need for veteran achievement which did proc on lv 20 for me.

any ideas if lv 20 cap for main char, and 19 for other chars is normal or bug ?

Last edited:

Hoder

Reaction score
Could you help me please? I need to max approval, someone told it was possible as a bug. How can i cap it on purpose?

Eli

Reaction score
Hello! MAF in the first version of your trainer, you had unlimited resources instead of max crafting items. In that version when used it would increase other things instead of just crafting items like approval of companions or power or inquisition points, either way I was hoping you might have a way to put the companion approval part back into the trainer. PS Thanks for all the hard work, you must put a lot of effort into these trainers and probably takes a while to complete.

kuranza

Reaction score
For inquisition points to work, you need at least 1 point in it, kinda like skill points, works for me everytime. Kind of minor but it would be nice to get a cheat for always max focus too. Focus is something you get later on in the game. Everything has worked for me so far, except fo exp because I have yet to try it yet.

Reaction score
Can you put in options that allows you to increase your character's stats and modify weapons and armors

wolf1030

Reaction score
When will we be getting a Crafting materials fix for the MasterWork Crafting Items?

Sethers

Reaction score
First off, thank you MAF! We really appreciate you making this!

Second, I use a gamepad and the infinite skill cooldown isn't working for me. Is it possible for this to be fixed and for me to still be able to use my gamepad? If it's something that can't really be fixed, then that's fine, but it'd be great if someone would let me know. Thanks!

JDread02

Reaction score
When will we be getting a Crafting materials fix for the MasterWork Crafting Items?

Turn on F4 Inf. Health Potions when crafting and you won't lose any mats. This works for MasterWork materials.

sealjo

Reaction score
When using Inf.Ability Points I get it adds so I get 15 and then the points won't go down when I spend points. I is it supposed to be that way? I want to add a few extra points but 15 would probably break any challenge if I get them early on. Is there a way to just make it so that it doesn't go down from 1 instead of adding to 15 first?

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE DAMAGE BUG IS. I assume everyone with the damage bug is a warrior with the REAVER specialization, with BLOOD FRENZY passive unlocked. I think the infinite health locks the health bar past it's maximum health, so this ability that scales damage UP by percentage less than max health, I assume scales damage DOWN by percentage more than max health too, meaning as a REAVER do NOT use BLOOD FRENZY.
It would be cool to have a cheat that locked your health to like 10hp. That way, all Reaver abilities would work even better! :)

As it is right now, I can't use the unlimited health cheat, because of having blood frenzy - unless I activate RING OF PAIN then mash my enemy with DRAGON-RAGE. I deal between 1000-3000 damage with each hit. Pretty good for being a lvl 16 qunari warrior.

Hansimgluck

Donor
Reaction score
k, i managed to make the focus option working.
The offset is:
EntryPoint + 028E55D8 + 70 + 18 + D8 + 20 + 1278
Im on a windows 7 64bits by the way, but i guess the ASLR doesn't mess up too much between win 8 and 7.

Kann mir einer erklären wie ich das Eintrage bei CE ?