Trainer Search

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new hero. I just have a question: I bought dragon age on origin and want to use this trainer. What do I have to do so I won't get in trouble? play in offline mode or something else? thank you
Welcome to mrantifun.net, new hero!

Rondo212

Reaction score
anyone know why the weight cheat is not working? I tried buying/saving/loading, but does not work...

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new hero. I just have a question: I bought dragon age on origin and want to use this trainer. What do I have to do so I won't get in trouble? play in offline mode or something else? thank you
If you still have issues with it on Origin the play it in offline mode.
I like most, bought it on Origin and play it mostly in offline mode as i do Steam games hopfully you have resolved this. Hmm I see someone already suggessted this oops my bad :)

Asher Zen Glad to hear the external GPU worked for you.
As always ignore my English I do

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Max weight doesn't work :/
It does work but if you read the thread you will see it has been covered numerous times with the reason why it does not work for you.
Simply you need the inquisitor perk to expand you carryweight first

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would you please tell how to find the value if you know?

The thing is if I had to explain it its doubtful you could do it.
I am not being a bit*ch its just it would involve knowing how to track a variable and impliment it in a trainer or other hex program and I dont do Tut's sorry.
In this game approval value is also an unknown (hidden value) so it would need some knowledge of what range of values you were seeking to limit the search as the variables are immense.

This would be a perfect way to illustrate the difficult and time consuming work MR Antifun does for very little thanks or donations.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Lovin your trainers. AWESOME. Just wondering if you can add an option to put attack% at 8000% or add a 1 hit kill code(not far off that for the 8000% attack).
I can hack that stat but each time I change area or enter a dungeon the stat resets and the address changes and I can't seem to figure out how to lock and address to make a trainer.
It's a Float value and it is most often between 80000000 and 9FFFFFFF(that is just from memory so the values will be much closer together but they are more often in the 9s)
If you can that would be great if not could you point me to a good tutorial on how to make a trainer as each time I get close with the ones I have found this game seems to crash.
Thanks either way. :)
Pm him ask he might have time to answer.

Dkeco

Reaction score
Hello,

I am very pleased with this trainer even thought i used only add craft item script.
Is it possible to make another script which will add all armor & weapon schematic and masterwork fade-touched material? Right now, it is almost impossible to grind schematic cuz RNG...

I would be very glad if you guys put it in :)

Last edited:

Ball00

Reaction score
Hey, I tried that Mega XP and it doesn't work for me, I am using "Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 B / Fixed Exp Cheat for party"

Hoder

Reaction score
The thing is if I had to explain it its doubtful you could do it.
I am not being a bit*ch its just it would involve knowing how to track a variable and impliment it in a trainer or other hex program and I dont do Tut's sorry.
In this game approval value is also an unknown (hidden value) so it would need some knowledge of what range of values you were seeking to limit the search as the variables are immense.
This would be a perfect way to illustrate the difficult and time consuming work MR Antifun does for very little thanks or donations.
Wonderfully illustrating lack of logic in response. Sorry, but I'm afraid that even if you took the opportunity to explain something, I would doubtfully understand it, because of your way of wording your thoughts) No offence, but what you have explained here is difficult to guess in the your first sentence)

ninjagaiden1

Reaction score
for those having issues with the xp cheat lingon has updated his trainer for xp. so use both mrantifuns and lingon trainers.

dorkus699

Reaction score
anyone know why the weight cheat is not working? I tried buying/saving/loading, but does not work...

Set max weight 1000 does work on the latest version of the game and sets your inventory size to 1000 or at least it does in my game. Oh and it seems to be permanent as when I save and quit then reload my game without a trainer
it is still 1000

GhostStylez

Reaction score
Can anyone help me a little with the inquisition option? I opened character record-attributes and closed it. After that i went to trainer and set inquisition to 8 and nothing happened. Why is that?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone help me a little with the inquisition option? I opened character record-attributes and closed it. After that i went to trainer and set inquisition to 8 and nothing happened. Why is that?
Do you already have at least one point? For most of us, changing the ability or inquisition perk points requires having at least 1 point before the trainer will work...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

Much more better if you have read this

Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money or buy something then you can set money or get the inf.money effect
  • For weight to work you must buy an item then save the current game after you set max weight then load it
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , First open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Lovin your trainers. AWESOME. Just wondering if you can add an option to put attack% at 8000% or add a 1 hit kill code(not far off that for the 8000% attack).
I can hack that stat but each time I change area or enter a dungeon the stat resets and the address changes and I can't seem to figure out how to lock and address to make a trainer.
It's a Float value and it is most often between 80000000 and 9FFFFFFF(that is just from memory so the values will be much closer together but they are more often in the 9s)
If you can that would be great if not could you point me to a good tutorial on how to make a trainer as each time I get close with the ones I have found this game seems to crash.
Thanks either way. :)

Well this was easy and i did it BUT, there are enemies that MUST do some "stops" during the fight, so as example, you hit the demon in the fortress in EMPRISE du Lion ( no name no spoiler) with a single shot and than game will not close the mission and you cannot re enter the fortress so NO WAY, i have the hex to change a unique bow attack to a value up to 4500 DPS but if i have to remember everytime to enable and disable the CHEAT than i prefer to fight my way normally.

derius

Reaction score
First off, thanks for a great, fast, working trainer option MAF. Top notch as always.

I am having a few small problems with this one.

1. turning on trainer and health and mana max only causes most skyhold items to be deselected, like throne, your horse, ect.
2. doing same also caused power and perks to jump to max even though I didn't ever turn those options on. (also caused my potions to jump to 50)
3. having trainer activated causes your special search feature (like to find special hidden objects) not to work.

I think that's all, my brain is melted right now I'm so tired. Can you address these issues please? Thanks and please keep up the amazing work.

google09

Reaction score
its there some kind of "one hit kill cheat" i used both lingon and antifun cheat but it take 20 min for lvl 27 to kill lvl 7 knight or what ever they are .Theirs hp drop so slow. The merchant in the beginnning of game sell lvl 5 crap staff

GhostStylez

Reaction score
Do you already have at least one point? For most of us, changing the ability or inquisition perk points requires having at least 1 point before the trainer will work...
Thank you, I will try that and see if it works.
Much more better if you have read this

Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money or buy something then you can set money or get the inf.money effect
  • For weight to work you must buy an item then save the current game after you set max weight then load it
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , First open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .
I did read that and it didnt help.