Trainer Search

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Helloha,

I have been using your trainer for quite a few days now, and really, if you know the work around's it works perfectly.

But there are some things I would like to ask about.
1. The Crafting Materials and Valuables are both included with the Max Crafting Items cheat. Because of this it caused my Researcher to crash the game even without the trainer on. Is it possible to separate those two groups?
2. Not all Crafting Materials become maxxed out. Like the Tier 4 Rare stuff stays on the low 2x/3x. Is it possible to include these as well?
3. Can there be made a button to remove the remaining Ability Points? During the game, no matter how much I play of course, the 15 max stays on. It is not a big issue, but might be worth looking into.

The rest works perfect, I want to thank you very very much for this. It helped me get trough nightmare a lot easier (I am doing it for the achievement if someone wants to know). Great job!

Enjoy and 'till later~

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
2. Not all Crafting Materials become maxxed out. Like the Tier 4 Rare stuff stays on the low 2x/3x. Is it possible to include these as well?

Unless/until this is fixed, there is a workaround as long as you have at least one of the material in question. Turn on F4 (inf. Potions) and sell your Tier 3/4 material to a merchant. You'll then get 99 of that material added to your inventory. This works for all crafting materials and most valuable items (and I've never had a researcher crash). In addition, any crafting, requisitions, potion upgrades, etc. you do with F4 turned on will not deplete your inventory. I actually prefer using F4 to F10!

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks qalan. That helped. Why my game crashed at the researcher, I have no other idea. I think it is because of too many materials, and a shitload of RAM data it needs to process it. But that is just a guess, I have no hard prove at all.

* Note. Don't get the lastest DA:I update. Cause the trainer will no longer work.

Last edited:

mteague

Reaction score
This worked when I first downloaded it but now I can't get it to work. When I press F1 it just makes a beep. Any help would be great. Thanks

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Just an FYI to those who have NOT downloaded the update, you actually CAN play using the old version even though Origins says you can't... To do this, begin the update process, then open Origins download queue and 'pause' the update. With the update paused, you can then run DA:I (and the trainer will still work). Just be sure that you never finish the update (when you're not playing, cancel the update completely until you're ready to start and pause it again).

Francisk

Reaction score
Hello, sowie if i didnt introduce mahself, i just tested both versions and the B is definitely better. Just right now today they made a patch for dragon age inquisition, i have been a fool and now the trainer doesnt work. Pls work on it to make it work on new patch as well.

Brad West

Reaction score
The crash at the research table happens because you have more than 99 of a research item in your inventory. Turn off the trainer and you can delete the extras and it will work just fine then after you delete the excess

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
The crash at the research table happens because you have more than 99 of a research item in your inventory. Turn off the trainer and you can delete the extras and it will work just fine then after you delete the excess
Ah there is the solution! Thanks a lot!

corwin139

Reaction score
there was an update for inquisition today in case no one noticed plz update trainer it doesnt work anymore.

danver

Reaction score
Is there a eta on the newest version for the editor for this game, or do i have to go and get it on cheat happens now?

asher zen

Reaction score
Guys CALM DOWN. there will be an updated version of the trainer suited for the new patch in probably a couple of days. no need to freak out.

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
I would also like an updated trainer for the latest patch of the game, I let the update run without knowing.

danver

Reaction score
Guys CALM DOWN. there will be an updated version of the trainer suited for the new patch in probably a couple of days. no need to freak out.
Uh i am calm i just wanted to know if we had a eta yet, or not that's all.