Trainer Search

tristen895

Reaction score
This Trainer is amazing as is; if you could tho an inf focus would be awesome!!!!
Also maybe anti g jump but I feel like thats not going to work; at least I didn't find any trainer that could actually use said cheat.

misakshi

Master Donor
Reaction score
First of all thanks as always . If possible high damage option ?

LegendOfJens

Reaction score
Awsome trainer.
Would be nice to have all the schematics as someone mentioned if it is possible.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Hey! I've written this earlier, but just in case, so you don't have to go back and read trough pages and pages: An infinite focus option and damage modifier would be EXCELLENT!
Thanks again MrAntiFun!

Bigshot0910

Reaction score
Will finish up Far Cry 4 trainer update then check the new patch out , Please list current bugs with the trainer or requested new options and i will see what i can do .

Thank you so much! Features I would like to see included:
A 1 hit kill.
A way to add items I don't have or at least change the ones I do into better ones (like turn iron into dragon bone).
The few crafting materials that don't have a subcategory (dragon tooth, iron bark, etc.) are not increased to 99 quantity with the current trainer.
Just an annoyance fixer, but could you add a way to zero out ability points so my portraits stop glowing at me to level up my people?

Hellkite

Reaction score
This Trainer was amazing. but no long works they just updated the game via origin :(

GhostStylez

Reaction score
MAF the trainer is awesome, in my opinion it has everything we need just update it. Thank you for your good work^^

Catie

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Features I would like to see included:
A 1 hit kill.
A way to add items I don't have or at least change the ones I do into better ones (like turn iron into dragon bone).
The few crafting materials that don't have a subcategory (dragon tooth, iron bark, etc.) are not increased to 99 quantity with the current trainer.
Just an annoyance fixer, but could you add a way to zero out ability points so my portraits stop glowing at me to level up my people?

i have found that if you delete the items ie dragon tooth, iron bark etc.. they didn't work on selling but did on deletion

Miljohn

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the great trainers. Love your work!

With the patch the following are not working:
F1 (active trainer)
F2 (Inf Health)
F3 (Inf Mana)
F5 (Mega Exp)
F6 (Inf Money)
F7 (Max Weight)
F9 (Inf Ability)
Set Power
Set Inquisition
Set Max Weight
Set Money

New- Would love to have masterwork materials maxed with the F10 key as well as normal ones. Thought I saw someone in an earlier post saying it was working for them with B version but didn't for me so might be my imagination. Incessantly farming silverite nodes is getting really old.

Pipe dream- If there were a way to make skyhold vendors carry all schematics or to generally increase schematic drop rates that would also be a huge plus but think that might be kind of outside the scope of a trainer.

Again, thanks for all the awesomeness that is you!

VikingBeard

Reaction score
ah ok so we can still use inf potions, instant cooldowns and max crafting items. good to know

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would love to have masterwork materials maxed with the F10 key as well as normal ones. Thought I saw someone in an earlier post saying it was working for them with B version but didn't for me so might be my imagination. Incessantly farming silverite nodes is getting really old.

Just activate the Infinite Potion option and sell one item (rare or not) to any merchand. You'll automatically get a pile of 99 items. It works for everything but weapons and armors. Also, if you keep the option activated while crafting, you will get 99 items piles of each material used in the schematic. And for me, it worked without any problems for all materials including dragon tooth or iron bark, which were mentioned by other players

Regarding the new features, I have to admit an Infinite Focus option would be great to complement Infinite Health and Mana options. And personally, I would really appreciate an option to decrease the time required for the advisors to complete a mission at the War table. But no one else seems to care about that, so I guess it would not be that useful in the trainer.

Thanks anyway for your great work :)

VikingBeard

Reaction score
I think we can't cause F1 ( activate trainer) didn't work
You will get the beep like the trainer doesn't work but when you launch the game and activate these options I can confirm they do still work just tested it a min ago.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
I would really appreciate an option to decrease the time required for the advisors to complete a mission at the War table.
you can just alt tab out of the game and change the time on your system clock to whatever. you can complete the wartable missions right away.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
you can just alt tab out of the game and change the time on your system clock to whatever. you can complete the wartable missions right away.
Just change the date to a day later, then back. Instead of fiddling with the clock :p

BlueKrait13

Reaction score
Trainer no longer works after latest updates. Tried plenty of times, still not activated.

Clone

Reaction score
Might wanna hold off on updating the trainer for the week, Bioware stated another update is coming soon. Most likely the hotfix to the current patch.

Greysaber

Reaction score
Sigh. Need a pop-up or some such to notify that "Yes we know the Trainer is not working after the Patch [Version change]" Honestly, it is such a hard thing to understand?

Would like to see a message from MrAnti (and cronies) that they were working on one but expect that is already in process. Dig in, relax and wait, or stress and wait. Either way we are going to wait.