Trainer Search

Azunda

Reaction score
Sigh. Need a pop-up or some such to notify that "Yes we know the Trainer is not working after the Patch [Version change]" Honestly, it is such a hard thing to understand?

Would like to see a message from MrAnti (and cronies) that they were working on one but expect that is already in process. Dig in, relax and wait, or stress and wait. Either way we are going to wait.
too bad u lack the ability to "read" you would have seen that MAF already said that he will work on DA as soon as he finish with the new update of Far cry.

Francisk

Reaction score
Will finish up Far Cry 4 trainer update then check the new patch out , Please list current bugs with the trainer or requested new options and i will see what i can do .
Thankies alot. I still wonder if there is a way to download the game without the patch for now. Unluckily i cant use a backup or restore a previous installation because mah pc is messed up ç_ç anyone has any idea pls?

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
If I may, @MrAntiFun...
First, there's a dire need for speedhack due to awful transportation.
Second, I would really, really appreciate highlight by search (the 'v' button on PC) never vanishing.
Third, can you please make damage output adjustible? Like in "set money" option, let the user to add a modifier that will be added to the normal damage score.

And, lastly, it will be very nice to be able to remap trainer hotkeys.
Please consider it. Pretty pretty please with a donation on top ^_^

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , It was a quick update because it is late now and i have to go to sleep , This trainer have some problems with max weight and inquisition points which i will fix tomorrow after the 3rd hotfix is released, I didn't test the trainer so let me know if there is something wrong , Also always keep a clean game save just incase .

Avallach

Reaction score
You ser are a god among computers. I shall hire several bald monks to burn incense to your avatar.

-A

Dont mind me im crazy.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Wonderfully illustrating lack of logic in response. Sorry, but I'm afraid that even if you took the opportunity to explain something, I would doubtfully understand it, because of your way of wording your thoughts) No offence, but what you have explained here is difficult to guess in the your first sentence)
Ok I will put it simply you lack the skills to make the changes its not a guess. If you ask as you did you invited my assumption.
Sorry that I am not proficient in my 3rd language.

Lorgren

Reaction score
Thank you for your great work MAF. I feel that most features what I seek in the trainer are covered and thus I am quite happy with it myself. There's really just one thing what I would love to have, but not sure whether or how that would be possible - to get all of the crafting recipes, from lowest tier up to highest tier, usual and masterwork, for every item. And at least one of each rare crafting material. That's pretty much the only thing I would love as an extra, but I am aware that it may be more then it's possible to do.

Applezrule

Reaction score
Ok I will put it simply you lack the skills to make the changes its not a guess. If you ask as you did you invited my assumption.
Sorry that I am not proficient in my 3rd language.

It's okay Licker. Most Americans can't even speak English coherently nowadays. The way I see it, you're lucky to be able to know that many languages, let alone the fact you're doing this well with English as your 3rd. Also ignore Hoder, no need to feed a rude person like him.

... be possible - to get all of the crafting recipes, from lowest tier up to highest tier, usual and masterwork, for every item. And at least one of each rare crafting material.

Infinite Money is the fastest way to get recipes. If you want all the recipes look up a complete guide. There's this one website, I forgot the name, but they have maps labeling every important spot including cod*ex's (why can't i say cod*ex?), recipes, and more. For rare crafting materials, they are relatively easy to obtain. As you explore the game you'll run into a few quite easily.

To be honest, those 2 requests aren't really needed. Sorry mate. ^_^

Mithwada

Reaction score
New trainer added , It was a quick update because it is late now and i have to go to sleep , This trainer have some problems with max weight and inquisition points which i will fix tomorrow after the 3rd hotfix is released, I didn't test the trainer so let me know if there is something wrong , Also always keep a clean game save just incase .

I don't know if I used the right link for your trainers. I tried all three versions for DAI and for the first 1.0 nothing worked. for the second 1.0 F9 and F10 worked and on the 1.1 I got F4, F9, and F10 that only worked.

asher zen

Reaction score
You ser are a god among computers. I shall hire several bald monks to burn incense to your avatar.

-A

Dont mind me im crazy.
You're a little bit late. Already sacrificed 3 goats for the new trainer... and a bull... and a troll.... an internet troll....

lab637

Reaction score
I don't know if I used the right link for your trainers. I tried all three versions for DAI and for the first 1.0 nothing worked. for the second 1.0 F9 and F10 worked and on the 1.1 I got F4, F9, and F10 that only worked.

The hotfix was just released, so if you are having issues with the 1.1 it is probably because the hotfix was installed.

+Thank you Mr.AntiFun for this splendid trainer

Rennie123

Reaction score
The hotfix was just released, so if you are having issues with the 1.1 it is probably because the hotfix was installed.

+Thank you Mr.AntiFun for this splendid trainer

yup. He said he'd update it. it's all good. I'm playing in offline mode now mostly because of the instability issues, not the trainer issues. when the dust settles i'll update and im sure by then MAF will have fixed the new one.