Trainer Search

Dkeco

Reaction score
I realy want to know if it is possible to create cheat to get all schematics?

Can somebody answer me? I know a lot of ppl are waiting for this "feature". Thanks

EDIT: I dont want to sound rude or something, just asking.

Last edited:

krenath

Reaction score
I realy want to know if it is possible to create cheat to get all schematics?

Can somebody answer me? I know a lot of ppl are waiting for this "feature". Thanks

EDIT: I dont want to sound rude or something, just asking.

it is a feature that I would like to see as well, but it all depends on how they're coded to unlock in the game, so it may or may not be possible. Not having access to the code I can't say if it can be done or not, but more than likely without a tool similar to a save editor allowing them to be placed it may not be.

Yoshi87

Reaction score
I have had an issue, After the patch I stopped gaining XP from everything not just going back to normal XP not 0 xp period. 0 XP from quests 0 XP from killing 0 XP from closing rifts

Catie

Reaction score
Anyone has issue with the max crafting items and crash after you go to crafting table to put the materials for investigation ?

i have had this happen i sell on or 2 stacks and put one up at a time

Reaction score
Anyone has issue with the max crafting items and crash after you go to crafting table to put the materials for investigation ?
Temporarily turn off your trainer before you interact with research tables, and the game won't crash (Turn off trainer, not code). It happened to me, as well. It's just a natural conflict between that type of code and the action the game was trying to do. Once you finish interacting, just press F1 to activate again.

Kazilos

Reaction score
I have DA with Update 1.02, Trainer not work, why? I need Update 1.01?

Greysaber

Reaction score
I have DA with Update 1.02, Trainer not work, why? I need Update 1.01?

Yes. Download either the V1.01 +13 or +15 (use the +13 myself) on the first page of this thread. Make an exception in your antivirus and play

chrisbk88

Reaction score
Yes. Download either the V1.01 +13 or +15 (use the +13 myself) on the first page of this thread. Make an exception in your antivirus and play

I thought it wasn't working with the latest game update? So much misinformation... What you just said is complete BS.

NIKO87

Reaction score
My game starts stuttering like crazy when i activate the trainer.

Reaction score
Well, you can roll back your version of the game, and the trainer will work fine until he has time to update. I'm not exactly sure if it's possible to do it on any version of Windows before 7, but I'd be interested to know.
First, open your Origins folder, by default in your Program Files directory. Right-click the Dragon Age Inquisition folder and open Properties. Click on the Previous Versions tab, and once the list populates, select a version from before the date of the last update, then click Restore. If it doesn't let you click restore, you can still click copy, then copy that older game folder somewhere else, before overwriting your updated game folder.
Once that's all done, launch Origin first, and set it to offline mode (Origin tab/Go Offline). If you don't, then when you try to launch Dragon Age, it will force you to update. Now you should be able to use all of the features of the trainer perfectly fine. Keep in mind though, you will not be able to log in to the keep for a new game while playing, without updating your game. Also, a character created with an updated version of the game, will not work on a rolled back version. Anyway, I hope this helps you guys.

Able Element

Reaction score
Thx for this MrAntiFun!! nice job on this Trainer.
Picked it up last night and gave it a test on my original save and on a new game. Only need the trainer for (Mega Exp) and Inquisition points, everything works fine till I save the game or when I go back to
(Heaven or Skyhold) every time that I go back to adventure out I have to restart the Trainer.

I did read that it says that Trainer needs to be restarted if changing to a new party, and when Trainer stops working I notice right away because my character no longer gets Exp from kills.

But over all the Trainer works good, Horses and even after reloading game with out the
Trainer game runs good. On my new game I got to level 4 before ending the Tutorial.

It took me some 50hours to get to lv 20 with out the trainer, took me bout 1hour to get to Lv12 and that is including all the stopping in game to talk to my companions plus including NPC's.
Add also all the stopping to restart the Trainer to this. 1hour in all, not bad at all :)..

Only thing I cant get to work is (Set Money) but being that I have (Cheat Engine) it does not bother. I do not want (Inf. Money) so I rather set how much I want thru (CE)

once again MrAntiFun!!
Thx for this amazing Trainer!!

Last edited:

consistent

Reaction score
I have a problem with the Mega EXP code. Now my character doesn't gain any exp with or without the trainer.

Able Element

Reaction score
I have a problem with the Mega EXP code. Now my character doesn't gain any exp with or without the trainer.

The way I got mine to work with no problem is only to turn on the trainer when I travel out, F1 and wait for confirmation that its on then F5 to turn on Exp. Then before returning to (Heaven/Skyhold) I turn
off the trainer then the exp. So far it has worked with no problem.

Best to keep the trainer off while your at home base so table or other interactions don't turn it off by mistake or give you that error that causes your character to not get no Xp from kills.

I tested the trainer with my main save and with 2 new games on which I mentioned 2 of them on my 1st post, today I decided to test the Trainer using the Exp on Nightmare from start of game after I hit level 1.
Left the Tutorial on Level-8 and on nightmare, my 1st test was on Normal and finished the Tutorial Lv-4 almost level 5, I say almost because it was off by a small margin :).

Playing on Nightmare with Trainer is in my opinion the best way to start the game just so you can start the adventures with a nice set of skills unlocked, Plus it is more fun,
I turned down the game to Hard being that I was getting owned by the Rift demons :), once Casandra dies the others follow and then I get screwed :)