Trainer Search

onomamashinee

Reaction score
The instant cooldown cheat is not working for some area spells when you play as a mage, such as the immolate spell. Even though the spell icon does not appear as being on cooldown, you can only use the magic again after the cooldown time. :/

consistent

Reaction score
The way I got mine to work with no problem is only to turn on the trainer when I travel out, F1 and wait for confirmation that its on then F5 to turn on Exp. Then before returning to (Heaven/Skyhold) I turn
off the trainer then the exp. So far it has worked with no problem.

Best to keep the trainer off while your at home base so table or other interactions don't turn it off by mistake or give you that error that causes your character to not get no Xp from kills.

I tested the trainer with my main save and with 2 new games on which I mentioned 2 of them on my 1st post, today I decided to test the Trainer using the Exp on Nightmare from start of game after I hit level 1.
Left the Tutorial on Level-8 and on nightmare, my 1st test was on Normal and finished the Tutorial Lv-4 almost level 5, I say almost because it was off by a small margin :).

Playing on Nightmare with Trainer is in my opinion the best way to start the game just so you can start the adventures with a nice set of skills unlocked, Plus it is more fun,
I turned down the game to Hard being that I was getting owned by the Rift demons :), once Casandra dies the others follow and then I get screwed :)

I tested the game with the trainer off, with a nug. I guess you really don't get exp from low-level creatures, huh? That may be the problem as I'm already a level 10 rogue. Rifts/Books still give me experience and the 1000 additional exp tho. Thanks for clearing this up.

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
the weight does not work
You have to look at the thread all of these issues are explained the weight needs you to have the inquisition perk first

Вы должны смотреть на резьбу все эти вопросы объясняются вес нуждается в вас, чтобы инквизиция воспрянуть духом первый
Most Tips are stated by MRAntifun in his notes
Start the game first then the Trainer

For max crafting items you simply start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit

For Power and Inquisition Points , Make sure you have more than 1 Point at least then open Character Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition

For ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down

Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .

For money cheat to work you should spend money or gain money

For weight you must first spend a point in the inquisition perks to change the carryweight allowance then use the trainer.
Trainers only change values when the hard coded values are first changed in game

Last edited:

GonGon

Reaction score
it's work perfect on 3DM version +
update Patch 2

Dkeco

Reaction score
still no talk about schematics? Can MrAntiFun tell us if it can or cant be implemented? I realy want to know if there is anothere way other then RNG save/load bs,

chrisbk88

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this trainer is the reason but my game is stuck after the Elder One Trebechet thing... I've been loading for 30 minutes. Did it twice... my game is completely ****** up. I dunno if it's the trainer or it's just my game. I have to do everything over? Zzzz..... Lol... I'm not even sure what to do now.

I played from start to finish with the trainer sooo....

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this trainer is the reason but my game is stuck after the Elder One Trebechet thing... I've been loading for 30 minutes. Did it twice... my game is completely ****** up. I dunno if it's the trainer or it's just my game. I have to do everything over? Zzzz..... Lol... I'm not even sure what to do now.

I played from start to finish with the trainer sooo....
You let it try to load for 30 minutes? Wow, you're a much more patient person than I. I remember at launch, that happened to me once, at that location actually. But when I quit the game and reloaded, it was fine. At the time, there was a nasty bug that was corrupting some people's autosaves. That might be the case with you. Try loading a quicksave or manual save, see if that works.
Also, try to reload your current save, without using a trainer at all. Exit the game, turn off your trainer, then relaunch and reload. If that still doesn't work, then try to lower your graphics settings and resolution, and see if that does anything. Another option that has worked for some in the past, has been to reload in windowed mode. I'm not sure any of this will help, but it's worth a try.

chrisbk88

Reaction score
You let it try to load for 30 minutes? Wow, you're a much more patient person than I. I remember at launch, that happened to me once, at that location actually. But when I quit the game and reloaded, it was fine. At the time, there was a nasty bug that was corrupting some people's autosaves. That might be the case with you. Try loading a quicksave or manual save, see if that works.
Also, try to reload your current save, without using a trainer at all. Exit the game, turn off your trainer, then relaunch and reload. If that still doesn't work, then try to lower your graphics settings and resolution, and see if that does anything. Another option that has worked for some in the past, has been to reload in windowed mode. I'm not sure any of this will help, but it's worth a try.

Yeah I've done all of that.... No trainer, quicksave, manual, fixed my inventory weight to a normal level, put my power and inquisition points back to normal, windowed, fullscreen. The game is still responding in task manager. Ughhh I can't believe this is happening. Entire game ruined for me.

I'll try resolution but other than that I'm ******

Last edited:

reaan

Reaction score
Slight warning to other overzealous types (like me). Dont go overboard with Abilities. I maxed 2 of the mage perks for Dorian quite early on, not thinking about how much time I'd still be playing. Now he's maxed with ALL abilities, and I have 3 extra points left over. These cant be removed - so he's got a permanent upgrade arrow on his portrait and its SUPER distracting.

Way too much gameplay happened since I upgraded him, so I cant go back.
So just be careful.. or at least until a savegame editor becomes available :)

Thanks for this trainer by the way, its really awesome!

Greysaber

Reaction score
Did run into an odd quirk. When I went to do the 2nd part of Sera's personal quest, (possible spoilers so be warned) I agreed to go, grabbed a team (Blackstone and Dorian in this case, Sera was auto add) did the meet and greet thing with informer, watched him die (nice arrow shoots btw right through the torso, twice ouch) fought the assassins but the Noble didn't spawn. 1 line of text (subtitles on) but not there (and yes I searched, not a large area). Did reload. turned off trainer then tried again, did fight etc same results. Did full system reset then relaunched game w/No Trainer went with only Inquisitor and Sera did fight and he showed. Shrug.

BTW for those saying that V1.01 +13/+15 doesn't work with the latest update I call bullshit. I have Origin updates open and title updated. the trainer loads and works fine. You Do need to use in correct order: Game running Then ALT+TAB to load trainer, back in game to activate. I chose not to turn off my AV just added to Exclusions in monitoring, AV did "protect me" (ie delete the file) until I added/fixed it.

Reaction score
Came here to get trainer [reliable source of trainer here! no complaints] for a fast walk [hated kite-ing], and none... Still, inf ingred. Sounds good to me...
Tnx man...

Arham

Reaction score
only F4 , F8 and F10 CHEATS ARE WORKING :'(
OTHERS ARE NOT WORKING

marco888

Reaction score
works perfectly!!! :D you can add, 99 points for specialty inquisition??

Greysaber

Reaction score
works perfectly!!! :D you can add, 99 points for specialty inquisition??

Not sure what you mean by specialty inquisition but for Inquisition Points (needed to unlock areas etc) you can add 100+.

You Need to have at least 1 Power to start. Using the V1.01 +13 trainer (haven't tried the +15) enter a number in the blank in the trainer next to Set Power, say 125 for example. Interact with the war table then back out, open your character (C) then click though the tabs. 3rd tab (Attributes) shows Inquisition Power and Perks on the bottom, close that, press F11 then check C again, you should now have what you had before +125. If you need more you can also do the wilderness missions for Threnn etc (the whole infinite items thing works wonders for that) works for Inquisition Perks too, all to easy to give yourself more Inq. Power and Perks than you will every need/use.

If you meant, can you have more then 1 class specialty then No the train doesn't do that. Not sure it would work anyway besides only 8 ability slots