Trainer Search

TonyAlex

Reaction score
Ehmm. This no longer works for me, Using the Trainer 15, was using it the other day and it worked fine, it suddenly closed when I did a new playthough, yet I had mega XP on during the entire starting area, was level 10 when I finished it... Now I can't even start the train, Pressing F1 Just causes it to ding...

Whats up with that?

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Ehmm. This no longer works for me, Using the Trainer 15, was using it the other day and it worked fine, it suddenly closed when I did a new playthough, yet I had mega XP on during the entire starting area, was level 10 when I finished it... Now I can't even start the train, Pressing F1 Just causes it to ding...

Whats up with that?
If you closed the game after starting the trainer or if you closed the trainer and restated it, it will do that ding thing and not activate. Close both and restart them both. As far as the CTD it is not the trainer, it is working fine, however the game does CTD occasionally with no error given.
It will also CTD if you try and turn in research items and have Infinite Potions and or Infinate Crafting Items turned on and have to many of the research items as a result. It is almost a 100% chance the game will CTD in that case, when turning in research.

GonGon

Reaction score
i must do the upgrade skyhold too early. 3 thing are done (garden,courtyard,tower) but throne room and all construction are still there. and i can't do judge mission.
(sry not good at english)

and i choose templa and i kill warden guy in castle already. skyhold still under construction.
i other save of mine skyhold are all fix and beautiful.

Last edited:

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
i must do the upgrade skyhold too early. 3 thing are done (garden,courtyard,tower) but throne room and all construction are still there. and i can't do judge mission.
(sry not good at english)
To get Skyhold to a 'functional' state, you have to leave and return. Judgement missions have nothing to do with Skyhold upgrades - they require you to have taken prisoners as the game advances - if you have an eligible prisoner, you'll be able to sit on the throne and initiate the cutscene, if you don't have any prisoners, you won't be able to sit on the throne no matter how finished the hall is. Similarly, the construction/scaffolding in the main hall is linked to your progress in the main quest - advancing the plot by finishing one of the main story quests (marked by the green rifts on the War Table) will remove the scaffolding - again the upgrades have no impact.

GonGon

Reaction score
To get Skyhold to a 'functional' state, you have to leave and return. Judgement missions have nothing to do with Skyhold upgrades - they require you to have taken prisoners as the game advances - if you have an eligible prisoner, you'll be able to sit on the throne and initiate the cutscene, if you don't have any prisoners, you won't be able to sit on the throne no matter how finished the hall is. Similarly, the construction/scaffolding in the main hall is linked to your progress in the main quest - advancing the plot by finishing one of the main story quests (marked by the green rifts on the War Table) will remove the scaffolding - again the upgrades have no impact.
you right. thank you

Last edited:

VirusTech

Reaction score
I got a strange bug on my 2nd playthrough. My first playthrough was fine and now my Dragon Bones even though they duplicate they seem to disappear. Not sure what is going on. I'm not asking for a solution because I'm not sure if there's one. Just asking if anybody had this. Every item seem to duplicate fine (except the Masterwork ones which I'm using the typical Duplicate Exploit from Dragon Age itself - also keep in mind that if you use F4 unlimited potions the masterwork mats won't go down as you craft).

I killed the first dragon and got Dragon Bones, I saw them disappear and I thought I forgot to do the procedure for the unlimited craft items to work so I said ok, then I kill next dragon, I take the next Dragon Bones and though I had like 200+ I crafted something and they gone to 0. Seems like the item is bugged. I load the game and I still see 200+ dragon bones. If I move to valuables I see nothing like they don't exist at all and when I do the sell all thing they supposedly sell and it never goes grey like they never sold but yet I CANT SEE THEM ON VALUABLES. So I end up clicking Sell All for eternity :p

I will try again with the next Dragon and see if my Bones can actually duplicate fine this time.

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiight how many people do you think actually read through all FIFTY TWO freaking pages or just skipped to fifty three? I'd be willing to bet less the 1/4 of the people here have read this thread from end to end.

I might also add that if it has been mentioned so many times that it might be a good idea to have such information added to the original post with the trainer downloads seeing as that is the one page everyone is guaranteed to read.

Side note, You really shouldn't take things so personal or get defensive when someone doesn't know a certain piece of information or doesn't think it should work that way considering it actually shouldn't.

If you have enough items to make any item then using the normal cheat the next time you look you will have max of them including dragon tooth veveteen etc.
Save the game try making something using a dragpns tooth and if the cheat is active you will get max that item. I am one of those people who has read and replied repeatedly to the thread :) hopfully this helps.

As for including it in the description well that would be up to MR Antifun and as he makes all of thse cheats I am guessing it may be low on his priorities although I am sure one of the Mods / Admin may update the explaination. Problem is people generally dont read instructions especially Men :)

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I got a strange bug on my 2nd playthrough. My first playthrough was fine and now my Dragon Bones even though they duplicate they seem to disappear. Not sure what is going on. I'm not asking for a solution because I'm not sure if there's one. Just asking if anybody had this. Every item seem to duplicate fine (except the Masterwork ones which I'm using the typical Duplicate Exploit from Dragon Age itself - also keep in mind that if you use F4 unlimited potions the masterwork mats won't go down as you craft).

I killed the first dragon and got Dragon Bones, I saw them disappear and I thought I forgot to do the procedure for the unlimited craft items to work so I said ok, then I kill next dragon, I take the next Dragon Bones and though I had like 200+ I crafted something and they gone to 0. Seems like the item is bugged. I load the game and I still see 200+ dragon bones. If I move to valuables I see nothing like they don't exist at all and when I do the sell all thing they supposedly sell and it never goes grey like they never sold but yet I CANT SEE THEM ON VALUABLES. So I end up clicking Sell All for eternity :p

I will try again with the next Dragon and see if my Bones can actually duplicate fine this time.

That is a game issue not a trainer issue its a bug with the latest update patch. I never make items valuable as it bugs out. Game issue not trainer

Lorgren

Reaction score
To people who come here with various "issues" and "bugs" - it's your game, not this trainer. All what this trainer does is in it's options. Those options either work or they do not. Whatever strange behavior or issues you may get in the game are coming from your game or your attempts at changing something within it using other tools or means and are not related to this trainer in any way, so please don't write about them here.

Of course, the trainer itself does have one issue what I can tell of and that's the "infinite weight" bug, specifically it seems that the option is bugged and does not actually grant the 1000 inventory size. It either may remain at 60 max or may go to -30/60, and if you use it it may also add some "ghost items" to your inventory. But that also is the ONLY bug what it has, so simply don't use that option. Use other tools or trainers out there if you want to get that feature.

For other features, check the video at the start of the game and the short instructions. Some options will become only available when specific conditions are met, for example you cannot add any inquisition perk points until you actually earn your first inquisition perk point. This is needed because the trainer needs to actually see that point and "lock on" to it, if you have no points the trainer has nothing to aim for. Some features will be enabled once the trainer, again, can "see them", so check the instructions and video again. And yes, the mega XP option also works but it has some requirements: first, you can only get "mega XP" if you are actually getting XP in the game, so if you're already 4 levels above the level of opponents, you will NOT get any XP anymore by killing them. It's the game feature, not the trainer issue. You will still get the XP whenever you read any book or letter what you don't have yet in your C o d e x. Note also that whenever you LOAD a new area, LOAD a new game or CHANGE your party the Mega XP option gets disabled, to re-enable it you will have to turn off all the options (press the appropriate F-keys), turn off the trainer (press F1) and then turn the trainer on again (F1 key again). Then re-enable all the options you had on (F-keys again) including the "Mega XP" option and done, it works. This is not a bug, this is how the game behaves, addresses and values change locations and trainer needs to find them again, thus these steps are needed. And of course you use those F-keys while you're IN GAME and the trainer is running on the background.

So, as a conclusion of this post - trainer works 99%, it does what it says it should do and any weird stuff you may get are really just your stuff and not related to the trainer. Personally I also hope that MrAntiFun will have one day the time to also look into this inventory issue, but other then that, it all works. Read the instructions people, and watch the video.

ZenmasterJA

Reaction score
The Entire trainer works great with my system (T+15) except the only bug that mine has is the Influence (can never get it to work) however that is no prob really as you can spam requisitions to bump it up quick with the max crafting item effect.

The best way to un-bug your game if it bugs is to Shut down the Trainer then restart your game, takes maybe 3 min then before you start the trainer sell all your duped items to lower back to norm inventory super easy.

Greks

Reaction score
Okay so after reading all 52 pages, i swear i must have missed this somewhere.
Loaded up DA:I (ran as admin) got in game, then ran the ttrainer (as admin)
Pressed F1 *Ding Dng*
Pressed F2 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F3 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F4 *Cheat Activated*
Pressed F5 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F6 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F7 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F8 *Cheat Activated*
Pressed F9 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F10 *Cheat Activated*

Set Power, Inquesition, Max Weight and Money *Won't Work for me*

Maybe i have missed something i'm sure someone should be able to help me out :)

Spardizzle

Donor
Reaction score
i cant seem to get the inquisition perks option working. Although everything else is fine. Is this normal or is this only a problem im having?

TakiVakiNaki

Donor
Reaction score
does anyone know is there maybe item list so you can bring the tilde(console) button down and then enter desired item name and you get that item in inventory like in baldurs gate or skyrim?

bb12345

Reaction score
Is there a way to get all of the schematics with this or cheat engine?

Athazel

Reaction score
Okay so after reading all 52 pages, i swear i must have missed this somewhere.
Loaded up DA:I (ran as admin) got in game, then ran the ttrainer (as admin)
Pressed F1 *Ding Dng*
Pressed F2 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F3 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F4 *Cheat Activated*
Pressed F5 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F6 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F7 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F8 *Cheat Activated*
Pressed F9 *Ding Ding*
Pressed F10 *Cheat Activated*

Set Power, Inquesition, Max Weight and Money *Won't Work for me*

Maybe i have missed something i'm sure someone should be able to help me out :)

your game version?
and which trainer are you using?