9. Set Power
  10. set Inquisition
  11. Set Money
  12. Set Influence
  13. Inf.Focus
  14. Inf.Weight
  15. Fast Kill
Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , Make sure you have more than 1 Point at least then open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .
  • For money cheat to work you should spend money or gain money
Great Trainer But
Would love to see a Jump Higher option added

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Inf weight not working. Also, even with inf party health, you companion sometimes get themselves killed.

Athazel

Reaction score
lol that guy,

and by the way the antiviruses doesnt even alert us for any kind of virus/hack/whatever.

so either his trainers are pure and good, or he is a really good hacker and can hide his tracks from every anti-virus out there, and if thats the case then I'm honored to be hacked by him LOL

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
norton alerted it was a virus and deleted the trainer , what are you talking about ? duh
Norton always does that because it uses a different approach to most, wont go into what and why read it all somewhere. Needless to say I used Norton like most because it came with my first computer and I can confirm that it is absolutely the worst antivirus program out there, ram hungry power using sh*t which false positives every thing in sight. I have used trainers from various sites and use a good antivirus and have never been hacked or had any credit card problems etc etc so maybe you want to do more research before going mad on here. Hope this helps to put your mind at ease and you feel able to use these trainers but ultimately it is your choice.

TonyAlex

Reaction score
norton alerted it was a virus and deleted the trainer , what are you talking about ? duh
Simple fix - Stop using Norton, and purchase a Virus protection that is actually capable of protecting your PC from REAL threats.

Kaspersky for example - I've downloaded and used several of Anti funs trainers, None have been flagged as a virus, scanned them all as well to make sure.

meme notyou

Reaction score
Stop feeding the troll. Cant you see the person joined today...and magically is the only person reporting a virus to scare people.

Greystar80

Reaction score
Oh, I got the same message about it from Norton too, but, it also states it really isn't sure what it is, it told me it was a Sonar and Trojan, but heck it told me that when I Downloaded origin that it was a Trojan as well sooo...and that the "community" doesnt have enough info so it just automatically quarantined it, so I took it back out. But I love this trainer and I thank you for making it!

Last edited:

Kikios

Reaction score
I have the deluxe edition of this game, the trainer v1.03 tells me cheat activated but nothing happens in the game, not a single value changes; neither gold, nor power, also the'f1' does not get activated at all.
(Yes, I have both my game and trainer opened side by side)

Am I doing something wrong? Please Help

Last edited:

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The only AV which is not trainer-friendly is Avast. Flagged most of the trainers as virus. Been using AVG and have no problem. Just disable this when you are in the game.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I have the deluxe edition of this game, the trainer v1.03 tells me cheat activated but nothing happens in the game, not a single value changes; neither gold, nor power, also the'f1' does not get activated at all.
(Yes, I have both my game and trainer opened side by side)

Am I doing something wrong? Please Help
1) Is your game fully patched up? V1.03 of the trainer is designed to work with the patch released earlier this week.
2) Are you running the game as an administrator first, before opening and running the trainer (also as administrator)?
3) You say you're getting the 'cheat activated' message but that F1 'does not get activated' - that's contradictory. Pushing F1 with the game running should give you either 'cheat activated' message (the trainer's working) or a windows chime (it's not). If you hear both, it means the trainer's been turned on, then off (sometimes the F1 key is a bit sensitive, so use a light touch). F1 needs to be working before any other feature will work.
4) Even when the trainer's activated, prerequisites are required for changing many of the values - see the instructions and watch the video on the first message of this thread.

Good luck.

thegreatcow

Reaction score
Argh, I'm at my wits end. :(

I've tried everything so far here folks. I'm still getting the Crash to desktop when I try to access the research table.

I've upgraded the trainer to 1.03+15, made sure my game was up to date and repaired, turned off my AV, set both game and trainer in admin mode and made sure the trainer was turned on after I launched the game. I made sure the infinite potions was turned off as well. I made sure to sell all my crafting mats down to less than 99 for all of them, and just to be sure I killed a nug and harvested it's fur along with mining some iron to confirm that I wasn't creating more duplicates.

Still no dice. :( I don't suppose anyone has any ideas left what to try? It's happening even now when I turn off the trainer or launch the game without it.

Shifer

Reaction score
It's not the crafting mat stacks you have to watch out for, its the actual research items in the valuables section thing of your inventory. Go into your inventory, then valuables and read the descriptions of the items in there if it says it is a research item then make sure you don't have more than 99 of those when you turn stuff in.

TheDendelion

Reaction score
Argh, I'm at my wits end. :(

I've tried everything so far here folks. I'm still getting the Crash to desktop when I try to access the research table.

I've upgraded the trainer to 1.03+15, made sure my game was up to date and repaired, turned off my AV, set both game and trainer in admin mode and made sure the trainer was turned on after I launched the game. I made sure the infinite potions was turned off as well. I made sure to sell all my crafting mats down to less than 99 for all of them, and just to be sure I killed a nug and harvested it's fur along with mining some iron to confirm that I wasn't creating more duplicates.

Still no dice. :( I don't suppose anyone has any ideas left what to try? It's happening even now when I turn off the trainer or launch the game without it.

the easiest fix is don't use the trainer while you want to place item at research table. What i meant is don't start the game with trainer on and you can start the trainer after you place your research item this method work fine for me. And what Shifter said that might be the problem if you are playing while using the trainer but like i said for me even if i have thousand of the same research item it still work fine as long as i don't use trainer while placing the stuff.

telin09

Reaction score
1) Is your game fully patched up? V1.03 of the trainer is designed to work with the patch released earlier this week.
2) Are you running the game as an administrator first, before opening and running the trainer (also as administrator)?
3) You say you're getting the 'cheat activated' message but that F1 'does not get activated' - that's contradictory. Pushing F1 with the game running should give you either 'cheat activated' message (the trainer's working) or a windows chime (it's not). If you hear both, it means the trainer's been turned on, then off (sometimes the F1 key is a bit sensitive, so use a light touch). F1 needs to be working before any other feature will work.
4) Even when the trainer's activated, prerequisites are required for changing many of the values - see the instructions and watch the video on the first message of this thread.

Good luck.
This is the issue. f1 wont activate and i know how to press f1.

I just got it activated for like 30 seconds then instantskillcooldown didn't work. pessed f1 again and tired again wont activate again did nothing different this time.

Last edited: