Trainer Search

zonedoutbane101

Reaction score
For some reason trainer doesnt want to work for me the cheats activated but the trainer isnt on so i dont get the benefits

Psypher

Reaction score
Hi guys. Is there any way to remove/delete excess research items? Can't turn them in without crashing my game. Thanks.

*Abhi*

Reaction score
Thank MAF, but the trainer is not working, may be i have the new patch. Please upload the newer version if possible. Thanks!!

P.S.- I have tried all the versions uploaded here.

Athazel

Reaction score
Hi guys. Is there any way to remove/delete excess research items? Can't turn them in without crashing my game. Thanks.
just go turn them in before you activate the trainer to make sure everything will be fine.
if I remember correct the unlimited potions cheat makes the problem

Psypher

Reaction score
The thing is, I didn't notice there were already hundreds of research items. Turning them in crashes the game.

chibs420

Reaction score
I had same problem Psypher, I had to go back to a previous save. and it sucks because they wont let you destroy the extras or sell them either.
not sure if it was mentioned before but now on mine the essence of perfection will not dupe with that max crafting items after the latest patch,
which really sucks because apparently the patch got rid of the ingame dupe trick too. I know it did work too before recent patch because my other character I got 99 essence of perfections.
Great trainers though mrantifun! Thanks for making them!

chibs420

Reaction score
sweet, i just read on few pages back on here about using f4 , I used that instead of the max crafting and it worked great! 99 essence of perfections again! :)

chibs420

Reaction score
I haven't downloaded update yet though, it started to but i canceled it and went offline to play to make sure I got enough crafting goodies before I download that patch. I hope they fixed that damn missing mosaic piece in the hinterlands!

Joe Balsamo

Master Donor
Reaction score
The piece is still bugged, first thing I checked XD Guess I'll have to give that Nexus mod another attempt and hope it doesn't corrupt the game again lol

chibs420

Reaction score
I tried that mod and never even got inquisition to start up, think ill wait till they are done patching this game before I attempt to mod it again.. I think biowares trolling us with that mosaic piece.. lol

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Game updated and current latest trainer activates fine ,Any problems let me know please .

Naomi Smith

Reaction score
So, any ideea how to remap the trainer keys from F# to maybe Num pads?
Use the key bindings settings in Options from the main game menu. Change the F1, F2 etc to Num1 etc and save. I use PgUp for F5 and PgDown for F9 ie Quick Save and Quick Reload :). Hope that helps