Trainer Search

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
i trayed yesterday the trainer after the update 8,its still working
what youw can do is , start the trainer first as admin. than start DAI use the trainer forget F1 tray all the other keys

Last edited:

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tested with lastest DAI build and Latest DAI trainer.

the only functional options are:

f4
f7
f10
f11

i have not tested the power, influence or perks.

this is after several test' however.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
bioware, smart guys thy know how to handle persons that use gametrainers
by changing addresses

alpalia

Reaction score
bioware, smart guys thy know how to handle persons that use gametrainers
by changing addresses

its just because they have add the new dlc to the game, so it have change lots of things in the game ,specially adress such as health, magic,money,etc..

bioware not care about trainer as long its not online :p

Athazel

Reaction score
Can we like stop with the "dont work" comments already? i'm sure they're aware of the fact that the last game patch made the trainer non-functional.
nah, pretty sure they cant test or keep track to every game, I mean look how many trainers they got.
so 1 message saying that this doesnt work anymore should be enough =P

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
Welcome back MAF. Will be waiting for an update for this trainer! Hope the surgery went well and you're feeling better.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
nah, pretty sure they cant test or keep track to every game, I mean look how many trainers they got.
why are you saying Nah, if you agree?
makes no sense to me...

alpalia

Reaction score

1 message is enougth to put the thread at the first place , and stay it at first page for some time, also, imagine if MaF receive an alert everytime somebody post an comment in thread (MaF or moderators).
1 message is clearly enougth for make a ""ding ! MaF move come here and read the peoples post"". no need to post twenty times the same request (more specially the same day or in 2 days)
1 post for 2-3 days is enougth for keep MaF active about this

Hyenaelf

Reaction score
I've never been so happy to hear the phrase "Cheat activated" uttered by a computer before.

You're the best, Mr. Antifun!!!!!!!!!

goldenspirit76

Reaction score
I can't open it. It says it can't open as an archive. :(
I already tried putting it as exception in my antivirus, and I unblocked it in properties, any suggestions?

alpalia

Reaction score
I can't open it. It says it can't open as an archive. :(
I already tried putting it as exception in my antivirus, and I unblocked it in properties, any suggestions?
do you have download it correctly ? no problem during download? maybe the antivirus have delete something during the download, and now you cant open it because it say corrupted archive or something
also, check the extension of the file (normally should be .rar or .zip, but can appear as .tmp if its corrupted on download and cant be openend)

goldenspirit76

Reaction score
do you have download it correctly ? no problem during download? maybe the antivirus have delete something during the download, and now you cant open it because it say corrupted archive or something
also, check the extension of the file (normally should be .rar or .zip, but can appear as .tmp if its corrupted on download and cant be openend)
It says .Zip, Whats weird is I can download earlier versions just fine, but 1.07 and 1.08 don't work. The earlier versions no longer function correctly though. :/

ojongonole

Reaction score
someone can help me, plz.... ?? :(

iam using avast antivirus free, linak trainer from this site has been blocked by avast, so everytime i've download with IDM it cant completed, stuck in 99%.... :(

if iam disable my avast just for 3 mnt, my PC become BSOD after download this trainer and those trainer become corrupted in my hdd... in the end, i am almost cant download all trainer from MAF site again..... not just this trainer.... :(

so plz, anyone can mirror in mediafire or google plz?? :(

or Mr. MAF, plz mirror in media fire or google .... plz.... thx.... :(