Trainer Search

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
its just because they have add the new dlc to the game, so it have change lots of things in the game ,specially adress such as health, magic,money,etc..

bioware not care about trainer as long its not online :p
hahaha, lol

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
the real question is why should it matter to them. its not it cost them money if we use trainers
It matters because if the trainer effects not only singelplayer but all so the multiplayers will be marked as cheaters and have their online profiles disabled

Reaction score
someone can help me, plz.... ?? :(

iam using avast antivirus free, linak trainer from this site has been blocked by avast, so everytime i've download with IDM it cant completed, stuck in 99%.... :(

if iam disable my avast just for 3 mnt, my PC become BSOD after download this trainer and those trainer become corrupted in my hdd... in the end, i am almost cant download all trainer from MAF site again..... not just this trainer.... :(

so plz, anyone can mirror in mediafire or google plz?? :(

or Mr. MAF, plz mirror in media fire or google .... plz.... thx.... :(
Same problem here. I disable Avast download it successfully and then when i'm done playing the game Avast deletes the the trainer from my desktop everytime. I've tried at least 5 times to exclude the trainer from Avast recognizing it as a virus but it never works.

rilipolo700

Reaction score
the trainer works in multiplayer? because i see guys never die with lvl 8 in the new difficult

thanks
yea it does .. if you host the game, you and you'r friends / Players can't die and doesn't lose Mana / Stamina etc. but i guess it only works for Health and Mana + Cooldown no more

rilipolo700

Reaction score
Same problem here. I disable Avast download it successfully and then when i'm done playing the game Avast deletes the the trainer from my desktop everytime. I've tried at least 5 times to exclude the trainer from Avast recognizing it as a virus but it never works.
Don't unzip it... if you use WINRAR just open the file without unzip :p

rilipolo700

Reaction score
also i have something to say: if you want to use it in singleplayer it works for a time... after you got Inquisitor it doesn't work perfectly anymore but it's only how it works on me... MEGA EXP, Infinite mana / Health, Inf. Money, Inf. Ability Points, Inf. Focus doesnt work ( and Active Trainer but it's still Active ) so but you only ( Really ) need is Inf Health Potions, Inf.Weight, Instant Skill cooldown, INF max. crafting Items, Superdamage ( Doesnt work... but it's active ) And you can use the Editor on the top Corner ( Set Power - Works. Set Inquisition - Works. Set Influence - Defect. Set Money - Works ) so.. actually you just need to Use the Potions and they're all Unlimited with F4 so just use what you can use until MAF comes back ;) and yea.. sorry for "Spamming" ... read Ya

ojongonole

Reaction score

alpalia

Reaction score
someone can help me, plz.... ?? :(

iam using avast antivirus free, linak trainer from this site has been blocked by avast, so everytime i've download with IDM it cant completed, stuck in 99%.... :(

if iam disable my avast just for 3 mnt, my PC become BSOD after download this trainer and those trainer become corrupted in my hdd... in the end, i am almost cant download all trainer from MAF site again..... not just this trainer.... :(

same happen to me sometime with some trainer. dat BSOD scare the shit out of me. (for prevent damage it say). i know MaF trainer are sure, but avast is pur shit and messed up all the pc.
i m gonna change my antivirus, you should do same. i know its pain and price cost, but its better than have pc destroyed by a shitty antivirus

Athazel

Reaction score
why are you saying Nah, if you agree?
makes no sense to me...
because I thought you said that we shouldnt post at all about it and that they can keep track of every game when it updates and know if the trainer doesnt work...

wesker289

Reaction score
Mine wont open, i click on it and it ask for permission, i give it permission then nothing. Its only this trainer too, tried a few overs from this site and they work fine..

wesker289

Reaction score
Update.
So even after completely disabling my antivirus, running from winrar and extracting it to desktop, it takes a bit to prompt for admin permission, once I gave it admin permission, it takes a good minute and the icon completely goes away and it never loads. Also, when ran from winrar, the only thing I get now is a promt window that says: "Dragon Age Inquisiion V1.08 Trainer +15 MrAntFun.EXE will be compressed only after closing the application using it. Modifications will be lost if you close WinRAR before that"
So I thought closing the game would work, and no. Same errors, I have 5 other trainers at the moment and all work fine, just not this one.

wesker289

Reaction score
Update:
Got it work, even tho I disabled the AV it still had it as a Very High Risk and removed it anyway, so be sure to do everything you can to keep your AV from getting in the way.

Janus Cross

Reaction score
How come i get a virus detection and a malware detection when executing this app?
Malware Bytes Just removes the file from my computer when i try to run it!
Does it work with the current patch?