Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
You're wrong. If to be the leader of the team, all functions work perfectly. But today trainer does not function correctly. The damage goes wrong how it is necessary, even if just include trainer without any functions. Needs to be updated to version 1.09
He is not wrong, he is right, Trainers do not made for multiplayer, it happens that sometimes a Trainer works online but that's not the point, if you are using a trainer online and you get your account banned, who will you blame it's common sense that you will blame MrAntiFun, that's why he does not want anything related to online modding.

baymax-2

Reaction score
He is not wrong, he is right, Trainers do not made for multiplayer, it happens that sometimes a Trainer works online but that's not the point, if you are using a trainer online and you get your account banned, who will you blame it's common sense that you will blame MrAntiFun, that's why he does not want anything related to online modding.

A ban can be obtained for any cheat. I know. But I play a few days, and the ban has not yet received. Game version is 1.09, and perhaps therefore cheat stopped working permanently.
Money can not cheat, work only function F2, F3, F4, F8, F9

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
A ban can be obtained for any cheat. I know. But I play a few days, and the ban has not yet received. Game version is 1.09, and perhaps therefore cheat stopped working permanently.
Money can not cheat, work only function F2, F3, F4, F8, F9
I am just saying that MrAntiFun won't be responsible of any of your actions.
You are doing this with 100% at your own risk. know that.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
And as I said in rare situation Trainer could work in Mutliplayer but that's not the main idea of the Trainer according to MrAntiFun so do not argue.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ohh...just need to update :)
No. if you wanna get hacks/cheats for online use this website is not for you.
Mr anti is not responsable for any missuse of the trainer.

the trainers are intended for SINGLE player
and NOT multiplayer.

just because you haven't been banned doesn't mean its okay to use it.

for everyones sake dont use trainers online! you risk the developers are going to update the addresses more often, i've seen it happen before with other trainers that people used online.

Hyenaelf

Reaction score
MAF will update the trainer when the single-player game is patched. He does not patch the trainer because it is not "functioning properly" in multi-player.

Just because the trainer works in multi-player doesn't mean you are supposed to use it there. Keep using it in multi-player and monitors will notice and your account will be banned from multi-player permanently, thus making a patch for the trainer for you to use in multi-player pointless.

JunkoXan

Reaction score
MAF will update the trainer when the single-player game is patched. He does not patch the trainer because it is not "functioning properly" in multi-player.

Just because the trainer works in multi-player doesn't mean you are supposed to use it there. Keep using it in multi-player and monitors will notice and your account will be banned from multi-player permanently, thus making a patch for the trainer for you to use in multi-player pointless.

he wouldn't be just banned from multiplayer, he'll be banned from Origin all together. people who cheat in multiplayer do lose their Origin accounts when evidence is there, many players I know and played with had this as their fate... it's unfortunate, but a respected and necessary ban. :)

and before anything a long the lines of "I've never been banned for it" is mentioned, time isn't on ones side... it's against ones side, been warned...

dofitzgerald

Reaction score
If there is any way you can add the ability to modify fade-touched items with the max crafting items cheat that would be awesome!

Adela9993

Reaction score
does anyone know if there will be a fix for the latest version of the trainer? I tried to download it from the op but even with my AV off when trying to unzip it winrar says the file is corrupted... is there anywhere else where i can download it or can someone put it on media fire or something pls?

alpalia

Reaction score
does anyone know if there will be a fix for the latest version of the trainer? I tried to download it from the op but even with my AV off when trying to unzip it winrar says the file is corrupted... is there anywhere else where i can download it or can someone put it on media fire or something pls?

i think MaF have an blog with his trainer . i cant certifiate if its still always active.
other than here. sometime you can find trainer on CE website, but its most of time an link to here :p

my suggestion is to try download the trainer with another browser (firefox, Ie, chrome,etc..). but i dont know if this gonna help alot

Hyenaelf

Reaction score
If there is any way you can add the ability to modify fade-touched items with the max crafting items cheat that would be awesome!

You can. Hit F4 and F10 on the trainer, save the game, and re-load it (you may have to close-out the game entirely and then restart it; that's what I just did to get it to work). Should put it up to 99.

Last edited:

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
When patch 9 hits the single-player game, most likely. As far as I know, it hasn't hit yet.
what's this about 0.9?
i haven't recieved any game updates for that build.
is it purely multiplayer?
cus i only really play single-player

Bobfish

Reaction score
i'm using 1.08 trainer on 1.09 version and works fine.

Hmm, it only partially works for me. I can't get Inf.Money or Set Money to work at all.

EDIT: Nevermind, one of the fixes earlier in this thread solved the problem for me. Windows issue.

Last edited:

roma_nesin

Reaction score
After activation of immortality (warrior - the Ripper) damage just 1 HP. Fix please