Trainer Search

sharila

Reaction score
i don't know wath is version of my dragon age inquisition....where is possible to see the version???

Speedy79

Reaction score
Works perfectly. Avast! found it as a virus, but I marked it as false positive and sent to AV developers to add it (and all MrAntiFun trainers) to whitelist. That's all I could do to say thanks except for donating, which I can't afford now ;)

Dodododododo

Reaction score
i don't know wath is version of my dragon age inquisition....where is possible to see the version???

If your game is up to date you can download the last version (1.9), if he's not, you can't know cause in the Windows propreties of the .exe it's gonna be "1.0" even if it's not your version, trust me, I speak of experience.
You'll just have to try every version until one work.

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
While using Windows 10, I use this trainer with the game up-to-date. This includes al available add-ons and DLC. It works perfectly, as it always had been doing. Thanks a lot MrAntiFun!

Beef

Reaction score
hey is this still active the activate trainer hotkey f1 doesnt work for me it just gives me a error noise on the background but when i press f2 it says cheat activated but f1 an error only\

My os is windows 8.1

rilipolo700

Reaction score
hey is this still active the activate trainer hotkey f1 doesnt work for me it just gives me a error noise on the background but when i press f2 it says cheat activated but f1 an error only\

My os is windows 8.1
well i have windows 8.1 too, and MAF uses Cheat Engine as Trainer so it should possibly work on all Windows / mac's what ever.. so firstly.. start the game and then activate the trainer, it can be that F1 doesn't work but if the other works it is no problem, and btw, The trainer works fine in Multiplayer i use it along time in multiplayer 8) i have no error at any Cheat, everything is fine :3

Beef

Reaction score
well i have windows 8.1 too, and MAF uses Cheat Engine as Trainer so it should possibly work on all Windows / mac's what ever.. so firstly.. start the game and then activate the trainer, it can be that F1 doesn't work but if the other works it is no problem, and btw, The trainer works fine in Multiplayer i use it along time in multiplayer 8) i have no error at any Cheat, everything is fine :3
yep it doesnt lol i already turned off windows defender and firewall i can press other options but only the activate trainer button doesnt work it only gives me a ding sound

rilipolo700

Reaction score
yep it doesnt lol i already turned off windows defender and firewall i can press other options but only the activate trainer button doesnt work it only gives me a ding sound
mh i really don't know why, everything is fine if i activate F1. But really, is it only the sound ? or does the other options work ?
and btw, do you mind to tell me you're Origins name to play together maybe ? ;P it's boring with random ppl..
Steam: Onyxsoul ( Not Onyx_Soul )
Origins: xOnyxSoulx

GrinMist

Reaction score
i checked my game version and it's says it's 1.0.0.10 which trainer do i have to download

Beef

Reaction score
mh i really don't know why, everything is fine if i activate F1. But really, is it only the sound ? or does the other options work ?
and btw, do you mind to tell me you're Origins name to play together maybe ? ;P it's boring with random ppl..
Steam: Onyxsoul ( Not Onyx_Soul )
Origins: xOnyxSoulx
I cant i have a pirated copy of the game the option activate but it doesnt work in game and only yes the ding sound

will

Reaction score
Mr.Anti Fun, is this trainer still usable with the latest update?
Update 9 got released...
all aside, I'm blow away by how much work you put in.

agefox

Reaction score
buddy the trainer crashes .. should i start the game first then open it or what ?