Trainer Search

JunkoXan

Reaction score
is there any way for the mega xp to just jump to the like level 27 or something?

you don't really want lvl 27 especially on Jaws of Hakkon when the enemies are leveled at 27 as well, even with 95% Melee DR and 50% Spirit DR and 25% Range DR they still take out a quarter of the health on my Warrior Characters a hit. and that's with Masterpiece Quality armor and the highest rating one can have. the current gear in the game isn't suited for such levels, it's okay for the normal run without Hakkon. but if you're going to do Hakkon, I suggest sticking to around 20 for that.

anarhopunk

Reaction score
Cheats not working for me sadly. F1 doesn't activate the trainer (even swaped the hotkey around to try) Some of them activate in the trainer but have no effect on the game. Not sure what's going on.
Ah I'm using the ''retail'' version found on TPB, R.G Release. Not sure if that's the reason. Your trainers worked on all ''retail'' games I played so far so idk if it matters
Also, lol first message ever for DA:I

Last edited:

PerryHawth

Reaction score
Cheats not working for me sadly. F1 doesn't activate the trainer (even swaped the hotkey around to try) Some of them activate in the trainer but have no effect on the game. Not sure what's going on.
Ah I'm using the ''retail'' version found on TPB, R.G Release. Not sure if that's the reason. Your trainers worked on all ''retail'' games I played so far so idk if it matters
Also, lol first message ever for DA:I
Are you opening the trainer after you open the game, and then activating it? I know it wasn't activating properly when I opened the trainer and then the game, myself.

Aside from the above, it seems that turning in research at Minaeve's table, at least in Haven as I have not reached Skyhold in my playthrough yet, it will crash the game. My best guess is that it has to do with the inf. weight cheat, or perhaps the inf. crafting items cheat, but I can't be sure as I have both activated, and it doesn't occur in my non-cheat playthrough.

Jmazzuto

Reaction score
How do I tell which trainer to download and how exactly do I use it? Sorry for the newbie question...

anarhopunk

Reaction score
Are you opening the trainer after you open the game, and then activating it? I know it wasn't activating properly when I opened the trainer and then the game, myself.

Aside from the above, it seems that turning in research at Minaeve's table, at least in Haven as I have not reached Skyhold in my playthrough yet, it will crash the game. My best guess is that it has to do with the inf. weight cheat, or perhaps the inf. crafting items cheat, but I can't be sure as I have both activated, and it doesn't occur in my non-cheat playthrough.

Yeah I'm doing it properly. I even tried the other way around as some people on this thread have gotten results for some reason. My AV is disabled too. Well the game is really fun to play so I guess I'll finish it without using cheats, my intention was to only use the gold cheat anyway

Dodododododo

Reaction score
Yo guys !

I'm trying to use the Trainer for 1.00 +13 but it doesn't work, no activation, juste a "ding" from windows and nothing else. Help ?

valentinariccio

Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone help me. I know how to use the Trainer the High EXP Function with de and reactivate too. But i have the Problem that the much EXP goes not to me it goes to my Second Team member. Wht can i do??? Please help me

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
sorry to say and is my first time but with the new update of today 08/10/2015 or 10/08/2015 the trainer is useless, the update is probably a part of the tomorrow DLC the descent that should be around 2,5 GB i suggest that our Leader Maximo wait untill tomorrow in order to do his magic just 1 time

Thank you in advance MAF

P.S. even the trainer activation doesn't work but as on origin i can't find the changelog i will do something with Cheat Engine, if i can help i'll post it

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone help me. I know how to use the Trainer the High EXP Function with de and reactivate too. But i have the Problem that the much EXP goes not to me it goes to my Second Team member. Wht can i do??? Please help me

i had the same problem when i was using sera 95 % of time i did this: i stopped all trainer options, closed the trainer select the main character, start the trainer again and with and start the options again with main character selected, anyway there is a mission where all trainers get mad, the mission for varric with bianca is not sure but it's possible, i really don't know why

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
as far as i know MAF is the only "entity" able to release a trainer even on the same day of the game release but is Aug and tomorrow there is the big dlc so, maybe in few days or maybe after our Entity will be back from his parallel dimension. :):Do_O

Ryujin3188

Reaction score
Me too :(. Seriously, if I could do it, I would have already done. I would like to know how we update a trainer...

Toni Jazz

Reaction score
Yo guys !

I'm trying to use the Trainer for 1.00 +13 but it doesn't work, no activation, juste a "ding" from windows and nothing else. Help ?

The 1.00 +13 Trainer was made obsolete by past updates in the game... it won't work .... The latest trainer (v1.08 +15) was working ... until today, sadly the game's latest update has messed it up i think :( . When I try to activate the trainer, (F1) all I get now is a 'ping' sound, although if I press F4 and F7 ... they are working?! lol Hope this helps ... hope MrAntiFun gives us an update soon ...

Toni Jazz

Reaction score

I had the same problem ... seems that if you have more the 99 of any item in your valiables slot in youjr inventory, the game will crash.
How i got around it was to first make sure I had nothing in my 'valuables' over 99 before turning in research to Minaeve ... also you need to make sure that the trainer is turned off before you turn in the research items or it will also cause game to crash.... just tuen it off, save, exit the game and then start game up again without the trainer on ... worked for me, help this helps :)

Toni Jazz

Reaction score
I had the same problem ... seems that if you have more the 99 of any item in your valiables slot in youjr inventory, the game will crash.
How i got around it was to first make sure I had nothing in my 'valuables' over 99 before turning in research to Minaeve ... also you need to make sure that the trainer is turned off before you turn in the research items or it will also cause game to crash.... just tuen it off, save, exit the game and then start game up again without the trainer on ... worked for me, hope this helps :)
Grrr ... My typing sucks ... fPls orgive the mispelled words

BlueSnorlax

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, the new patch seems to have made the trainer not activate. Could we please get an update when ever you can?

Zwardo

Reaction score
Well if you ppl dont play mp part of the game dont install new patch (9) its 99% mp patch...play the game with 1.08 trainer, till MAF relesed update...plus there is a new story DLC coming today ;)